Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    A microphone (from any famous singer) to have a musical episode
    that could be a good episode if they worked it right.

Comment

Hunter S. Thompson's glasses. Think Timothy Leary's glasses, but less pretty/groovy and more bats***.
      Hugh Hefner's pipe (from that one picture. you know which) However, I'm not sure what it should do. My first guess was becoming irresistible to women, but that's too easy. My second was immortality, but I know the actual reason for his longevity. Plus it's kind of hard to say 'smoking is good for you' when the story is in a modern setting.
      Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
      The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
      I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
      A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
      That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
      Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
      Caboose: They could be worse?
      Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

The One Ring from The Lord of the Rings.
        that one should go in the Dark Vault.

G.T.
        sigpic

Comment

The Ring of Power from The Lord of the Rings. It compels you to do something evil with a sword.

Gate Ranger
          sigpic
          God Bless America

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Ranger View Post
            The Ring of Power from The Lord of the Rings. It compels you to do something evil with a sword.

Gate Ranger

Same idea!

G.T.
            sigpic

Comment

John Wilkes Boothe's derringer. I'm not sure what it would do (besides the obvious).
              Charlemagne's sword.
              Hitler's mustache.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

The first Coca-Cola bottle ever made.
                If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

How about the RCA Victor phonograph and the dog, Nipper?
                  Wind up the phonograph and the cute little guy turns into a giant Mastiff and kills on your command.
                  no means no, and so does pepper spray
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
                    Same idea!

G.T.

Gate Ranger
                    sigpic
                    God Bless America

Comment

Either a perfume or a breath spray/box of mints that has the power of compulsion. Anyone wearing/using it has utter control of those around them. I know SGA and Torchwood (and others) have used something similar in the perfume field, but that's more about forcing someone to love you, THIS wouldn't grant that illusion: the compelled would be fighting it every step of the way and STILL be unable to stop themselves. And it wouldn't have to be about sex, either. You could compel someone to kill people, commit crimes, commit suicide... Uh... this hasn't been done on the show yet, has it?

A stopwatch that stops time... but only for 60 seconds. And yes, I did see the Girl, the Gold Watch and Everything too many times as a kid.

A Magic 8 Ball that really tells the truth/predicts the future, but either using it too many times will kill you or maybe one of the answers is "you're going to die."

A camera that actually captures whatever (or whoever) you take a picture of and traps it/them on film. I think this has been done before, too, but it still sounds fun. I bet it'd be good in a bank robbery if you could figure out how to develop/reinstate the pictures.

Comment

Jack and the Beanstalk's magical seeds.
                        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

mischevous little spaceships, like those in *Batteries Not Included, could be fun if they got out
                          sigpic

Comment

Sherlock Holmes Smoking pipe, smoke and have all the knowlegde of the great Sherlock!
                            sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Charles Butlers cursed protective gear. It attracts swarms of bees in a wide radius, that leave the wearer unharmed, but (unfortunately ) attack anyone else that is near
                              sigpic
                              Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                              Spoiler:
                              Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                              You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

A tumbler owned by Sean Connery: imbues graceful aging and potentially longevity, given a regular consumption of Scotch.
                                A d20 owned by Vin Diesel: become completely awesome and chaotic neutral.
                                Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                                The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                                I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                                A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                                That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                                Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                                Caboose: They could be worse?
                                Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                                X