Artifacts you'd like to see in the warehouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    John Hancock's pen, gives you the uncontrollable urge to sign radical things.
    in very large cursive
    "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
    -Brom in Eragon

Comment

1. Ben Franklin's Kite - Causes Thunderstorms
      2. Torpedo that passed Admiral Farragut's ship - Causes anybody who touches it to yell 'Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead !' and attack the nearest person.
      3. The Master's last Tardis - The one he used during the Time War...Trouble all-round. (Hidden in the Warehouse, because the energy of the Artifacts makes it undetectable. Found by Pete.)
      sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

1. George Best's boots. Would love that to happen but with it being an American show it's unlikely.

2. George Lucas' Typewriter - Which he lost sometime after Return Of The Jedi
        sigpic

Comment

Laura Secord's slippers: Gives the wearer extraordinary endurance; only works for women.
          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
            1. George Best's boots. Would love that to happen but with it being an American show it's unlikely.

2. George Lucas' Typewriter - Which he lost sometime after Return Of The Jedi
            Let me guess, it makes whoever touches it speak in the horrible dialogue he didn't know how to write?
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

bob marley's bong: makes the smoker a frequent target of intelligence agencies, can't be killed by mortals.

the staph of the head of the council of nicea: makes the user power hungry with the urge to distort the words of the prophets for own evil ends.

muhammad ali's gloves: makes the wearer invincible while in use.

shahrazade's ring: makes the wearer able to come up with stories so brilliant that they will last throughout the milenia, subdues homicidal madness and cures in 1001 nights.

Comment

Originally posted by jackfloyd1973 View Post
                bob marley's bong: makes the smoker a frequent target of intelligence agencies, can't be killed by mortals.

the staph of the head of the council of nicea: makes the user power hungry with the urge to distort the words of the prophets for own evil ends.

muhammad ali's gloves: makes the wearer invincible while in use.

shahrazade's ring: makes the wearer able to come up with stories so brilliant that they will last throughout the milenia, subdues homicidal madness and cures in 1001 nights.
                Check out the Christmas special for Muhammad Ali's gloves....makes you see stars without getting knocked out.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                  A camera that actually captures whatever (or whoever) you take a picture of and traps it/them on film. I think this has been done before, too, but it still sounds fun. I bet it'd be good in a bank robbery if you could figure out how to develop/reinstate the pictures.
                  There already was a Episode where People got Photographed and put on Paper, dont remember which one though, but I am pretty sure Artie got captured in that one.

How about "The Kings new Clothes", they make you dissappear.

or Kassandras Eye, makes you have Visions from the Future, but never the good kind.

Hercules´s Sandals, make you super strong.

Agatha Christies Typewriter, lets People live through the Story they are currently writing. Downside, if your Character dies, you die.

Thats all I can think of right now.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                  There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Talking about Visions from the future, maybe the Censer (incense burner) from the Oracle of Delphi. Gives the inhaler visions from the future.
                    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Mel Blanc's voice.
                      Titanic's bell.
                      HP Lovecraft's glasses.
                      Ring of Solomon.
                      Merlin's Magical Items.
                      Count Dracula's cape worn by Bela Lugosi.
                      Elvis's Blue Sued Shoes.
                      A Commodore 64.
                      The ENIAC.
                      The Wicked Witch's flying broom.
                      The witches' Cauldron from the Shakesperean play.
                      The first edition of the Shakesperean play that's rumored to be cursed.
                      The Atuk movie script.
                      MacArthur's corn cob pipe.
                      Hitler's Blood Flag.
                      Harry Hausen's movie figures.
                      The prop from TRON that digitized the programmer.
                      Sammy Davis jrs' glass eye.

Comment

Working...
                      X