Artifacts you'd like to see in the warehouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Artifacts you'd like to see in the warehouse

I saw a thread like this on imdb for Warehouse 13 and I thought it'd be fun to have the same thing here. So what kinds of artifacts do you think should be in the warehouse and what do you think they'd do?

Fonzie's leather jacket-It gives you the power to fix anything just by punching it, however it also gives you the desire to jump over increasingly impossible and stupid things.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

marbles, when you play with them, you lose yours
    sigpic

Comment

A microphone (from any famous singer) to have a musical episode

Comment

Those are all fantastic ideas
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I'd like to see a stargate in the warehouse... Ya, I know

Maybe as an inside joke? hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
            I'd like to see a stargate in the warehouse... Ya, I know

Maybe as an inside joke? hehe
            Well, you could have the original gate from the movie. Would it be intended to work like the actual gate and cause anyone who steps through it to disappear? It's ASSUMED they're sent somewhere, but since it's the only one of its kind no one has ever made it back to say what happened.

An Eye of Ra pendant might be easier and less obvious- it COULD be a Stargate thing or it could be a genuine Egyptian relic and it would carry some kind of death curse on it, of course.

How about a the very first original draft of Neil Gaiman's Sandman comic? It could send folks into the Dreaming... with no way out. The person would just enter a coma-like state from which they couldn't be wakened. It's a bit contemporary, but so's the Studio 54 disco ball.

Amelia Earhart's goggles. Wonder what they'd do?

Also, I know they've already done Poe, but I REALLY REALLY hope there's something of HP Lovecraft's in the Dark Archives and that whatever it is can call forth Cthulhu. Maybe a copy of the REAL Necronomicon. It's been done before, but that wouldn't make it any less cool, IMO.

Michael Jackson's glove: compels you to dance... until you drop. Maybe even after you're dead.

How about one of the musical instruments from the Titanic? Plays the last tune the band played while going down... and probably has some water element to it, too. Either filling the room with water or filling the lungs of the person who started it playing. Covering everything with frost. *shrug*

Charlie Chaplin's cane. Not sure what that one would do, either, unless it involved comical mishaps. Or at least mishaps that would be comical in a movie but could be deadly in real life.

So many possibilities!

Comment

pyramid.
              With the back story of how they got it into the warehouse without anyone noticing. Not to sure what it could do, may be it bring people back alive or something.
              There got to be a mummy or two in the warehouse.

Comment

Tutankhamun's real death mask.
                If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

How about the pot of gold that is supposed to be at the end of the rainbow. The pot itself is gold, but when you reach in, it will give you a certain amount of currency at a time, but takes some of your life force each time.
                  no means no, and so does pepper spray
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

1) The Compass of Christopher Columbus or the
                    2) Contract of Hernan Cortes
                    3) Weapon of Ganges Khan
                    sigpic

Comment

The pearly gates
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Jimi Hendrix's Guitar.

Comment

Babe Ruth's baseball bat. The ball (any ball) goes wherever you think it will go when you hit it.

Beethoven's conductor's baton. It makes people who see you using it hear nothing but music. The antidote is the tuning fork.

Carl Sagan's chalk. Causes physical manifestations of equations written with it.

Julia Childs' favorite whisk. Multiplies ingredients when used to mix them.

The ropes used to hang the men seen in that (in)famous lynching photo (took place in Marion, IN- 10,000 whites stormed the courthouse to remove and lynch two black men accused of raping a young girl). Causes people to try to strangle the person the holder of the ropes is thinking of, and can be used to make a person try to strangle themselves as well. These ropes belong in the dark vault.

William Randolph Hearst's tieclip. When worn, it makes everyone believe everything you say. This one also belongs in the dark vault.

Marie Curie's necklace. Allows the wearer to see radiation by making it part of the wearer's visible spectrum.

The original Anarchist's Cookbook. Makes the reader an expert in whatever branch of mayhem they read from it for as long as they have the book. Obviously, this one belongs in the dark vault.

Judy Garland's ruby slippers. Transport you wherever you want to go when you click your heels together three times.

This is fun, I could go on and on....
                          Can ye tell me why th' pirate jokes are so funny?

Because they Arrrrrrr.

Comment

Sword in the Stone
                            Knife that Brutus used to stab Julius Caesar
                            Cleopatra's Basket of Figs
                            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                            Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                            If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                            Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I just couldn't resist. This is too much fun. I toyed with this thread all day at work, and here's what I came up with.

Frank Lloyd Wright's drafting table. Compels a person seated at the table to accurately visualize and then draw on paper the interior architecture of any building from a photograph of the exterior.

Pablo Picasso's easel: Causes dismemberment by paintbrush. I'll leave the rest to your imaginations...

George Zingali's flexible ruler: Capable of moving people involuntarily if their exact position is plotted on paper using the ruler, this artifact is difficult to use but, if used properly, also extremely powerful.

Liberace's personal datebook: If not located within the Warehouse, causes serious distraction and mayhem per the schedule and locations written in the book. This is one of the artifacts in the Warehouse that depend on the Gooery to not cause utter chaos.

Lemarchand's Box: The real one, which inspired the famous "Hellraiser" horror films. Utterly indestructible (this was put to the test in Kokura, Japan on 8/9/45, and the box survived), Lemarchand's Box is among the most dangerous artifacts stored in the warehouse and resides deep in the dark vault.

Magellan's Sextant: Imparts to the user at any time of day or night- if the sextant is used correctly- the user's exact location. It's GPS without the satellites, and works anywhere. So useful it's probably somewhere in Artie's bag. Encrypted anonymous notation follows: Is Artie's bag an Artifact??

Benjamin Franklin's first mailbox: Delivers mail from the future to the indicated address. This is in the Warehouse because the postmark, although always in the future and always pertinent to the address, is always a completely random date. The address portion of this mailbox is intentionally left blank by the Regents so no mail is ever actually delivered. Positioned outside the original Leena's Bed & Breakfast for aesthetic reasons.

David's sling: The sling David used to kill Goliath in the Bible. Any shot fired from this sling flies more than a mile at supersonic speed. This artifact is in the dark vault.

I'm having way too much fun with this.
                              Last edited by Occulus; 28 September 2009, 01:14 AM.
                              Can ye tell me why th' pirate jokes are so funny?

Because they Arrrrrrr.

Comment

Working...
                              X