And Monday night is the night for some of us
    and Saturday arvo for some
    -

Comment

Its usually Saturday morning for me
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I hope we find keep hope alive for ashely in the up coming shows!

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
        Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by WishIwasJoes View Post
          I hope we find keep hope alive for ashely in the up coming shows!
          I agree, I really want to believe that Ashley is alive somehow and that she will be brought back. So yes, keeping hope alive for sure!
          sigpic

Comment

Someone mentioned, not sure if it was in this thread, that at the end when Ash ports and goes boom it looks like the flames spell bye. After watching several times, it really does LOL

Comment

I'm not sure what it spells because to me it looked like 4 letters, with the second one being a 'u'.
              sigpic

Comment

i just finished that episode a few mins ago and its sucks big time that Ashley is gone..and im also not a fan of the new actor in to replace her i just think she trying to hard to fill Ashley place..

Comment

the first time I watched it I cried my eyes out and everytime I watch it I cry like crazy it's *wipes eyes cries again*
                  Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

Originally posted by Low-Ki 666 View Post
                    i just finished that episode a few mins ago and its sucks big time that Ashley is gone..and im also not a fan of the new actor in to replace her i just think she trying to hard to fill Ashley place..
                    Yeah I have to agree. I liked Ashley and am not really a fan of Kate.

Comment

I can't believe she is gone
                      I cried after watching this ep... RIP Ashley

Comment

I couldnt stop crying at the end of this episode.
                        this is almost as awful as when
                        Spoiler:
                        james
                        dies

Comment

I can't believe they killed Ashley off. I figured they were going to find away to turn her back into Ashley, just with extra butt-kicking powers. I can't believe she is gone! I'm very sad. I agree with the above comments on Kate, I'm not a big fan of her. I have a feeling she may grow on me with time and as her character develops (hopefully developing away from the self-centered snob she is now...).
                          Signature by Glitch33.
                          sigpic
                          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

EON2

The sanctuary network takes a major hit with the cabal attacking tokyo, moscow, new delhi and eventually london and old city
                            magnus is more ticked than we've ever seen her as she realizes just how off guard she's been caught. not just losing ashley, but then to realize that she's totally flat footed for the whole thing.

first she demands that nikola make a non-lethal way to stop ash, then relents and realizes that she has to go for lethal, especially after several abnormals, among them Clara, are killed by the cabal.

she resolves the biggie dilemma by simply giving him the choice...giving him the syringe and saying 'this is the last time you'll see me'.
                            Kate ends up proving herself by keeping ash from killing helen and we end with Ash, using what little control she has, to zort, killing herself to save her mom and the sanctuary.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

This episode was so powerful that I still love it. Helen, Biggie and Kate all having to examine their actions and then having to make a very hard decisions. The ending leaves us wondering what the hell they do next and how they will deal with the emotional fall out.
                              sigpic

Comment

A little before 8 minutes in you hear Henry's ringtone - I'm fairly sure it is music from Metal Gear Solid, Sniper Fox's tune.

Comment

Working...
                                X