• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of Nights, Part 2 (202)

Visit the Episode GuideSANCTUARY SEASON TWO
    END OF NIGHTS, PART 2
    EPISODE NUMBER - 202

After discovering that the Cabal has turned Ashley into a super-powered killer who is targeting the Sanctuary network, Magnus and her team scramble to find a way to counteract the transformation — as the enemy sends a team to attack the U.K. Sanctuary directly.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 20 February 2021, 09:30 PM.

That was insane! Great fight sequences and amazing emotion. My heart was breaking for Helen. Truly, her choice was gut wrenching. Poor Invisible Girl.

The end, though. All I have to say is "WHA?!"

Great episode, can't wait until next week!
    sigpic

Comment

This episode leave me breathless, what Helen said to Ashley was so sad. I really enjoyed it.

Comment

WHAAAAAAA??

How can it end like that? Is she dead? Did she kill herself on purpose?
        sigpic

Comment

okay... yea i was kinda balling in parts.. well donw... poor Will.. Poor magus... hell i wanna just hug em both... wonderful acting by AT in the ep the anguish and the pain that she portrayed... erm... can i blink yet.?!
          sigpic

Comment

Okay did SyFy use all it's CGI budget on SGU because normally this show has great CGI and tonight it was painfully obvious that they were on green screen, like it wasn't even trying to blend them in. It really took me out of the story to be honest. This looked like CGI/Actor blending from ten years ago.

Anyone else notice how bad it was?

Comment

Well last weeks episode was very good....this one hit it out of the park! Great action, suspense and emotions. I really enjoyed John's part of how he feels about Ashley inheriting those bad traits from him. Then Helen trying to come up with a solution that wouldn't kill Ash, and coming to the realization that she was wrong. Also her talk with Will that it had to be her that used the weapon. If that wasn't enough, the talk with Ashley at the end, when finally she saw her daughter come back, and saving her life by ending her own (if she's really dead). Very dramatically played by Amanda and Emilie. I have to say everyone did an awesome job. Brava/Bravo to all
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Honestly, I don't pay all that much attention to CGI so no, I didn't notice anything bad about it. That's not what interests me most about Sanctuary. I started watching Sanctuary because I'm a huge Amanda Tapping fan. I've continued to watch because I find the characters and stories interesting.

I'm loving season 2 so far. Last week's and this week's episodes both had me on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Can't wait to see what comes next!

One thing - I'm really not a big fan of Kate. My apologies to the actress playing her. It's not the actor's fault. I'm just not enjoying her character at all.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Oh. My. Gosh.

Oh, how I hate it when some of the best characters get killed off. And this was a double whammy too. Ashley and Clara.

The acting was incredible. The last scene with Amanda and Emilie just about broke my heart. At least Ashley was still there, somewhat. I'm hoping for a whole lot of answers next week.

I loved Druitt's bit about Ashley inheriting his traits, and I loved Helen's talk with Bigfoot. It's nice to see him back. I loved the part when he started slapping Will around after his recovery.

I'm still not warming to Kate. Her character just . . . doesn't seem to fit. I'm not really looking forward to watching her all season long.

The one thing that I'm really confussed about is Kate's bit at the end. ("Hey, Blondie!") I thought that she had killed Ashley right then and there with the weapon. It looked like it completely disintergrated her. But right afterwards, Ashley was right there, trying to protect Helen. So what exactly did Kate do to her?

That is all. This episode has left me really depressed. But I can't wait for more!

Edit: Oh! And poor Damian the Nubbin!
                  sigpic
                  The Return of King Arthur
                  Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                  acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

I've been trying to bury my head in the sand and stay away from spoilers, but those rumors have dug their way down to me and I've fought back the black clouds. I hope and pray that Ashley isn't gone. I was screaming at the TV, "NO!!!!". Of course right before that I was screaming "YES!!!" as Ashley saved Helen. What great acting all the way around.

Long Live Stargate

Comment

Damian had told us during our set visit that in the original script, Tesla's weapon was supposed to blow up the nubbin, but he was told that he couldn't blow up nubbins. He was disappointed.

As for the episode itself, I still haven't processed it all.

Loved the scene with Helen and John and the scene with Helen and Biggie. Amanda pretty much knocked this entire ep way out of the park.

And I am sure Ashley is just SciFi dead. Though Cara looked dead dead.

The jury is still out on Kate Freelander.

Did anyone notice the black tape on Helen's shirt when she had the leather vest off? Maybe I only noticed it because she was wearing it at lunch and there was a small white logo on it, which they covered up with the tape.

Comment

Loved the ep! So busy!

I thought the FX were great. Yeah, the big abnormal was a bit obviously CGI, but really, considering so much is green screen, that was a small quibble.

Not sad Clara is gone. Felt bad for Will though.

John and Helen together... wow. And he was being the reasonable one!

Amanda Tapping blew it away, as did Emilie Ullerup.

I'm still a bit confused as to how the Cabal got video of the inside. They found the bugs that Gregory placed and AFAIK he was only at the main Sanctuary.

Rewatching. Though the DVR is crap, stuttering.

suse
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.
                        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Ok this chapter had me crying at the end.

AT was awesome now I can see she can deal with humor, drama and deep emotions, never seen her like that before.

I’m loving this season so much, the first episode was very good this episode was fantastic.

Really like the way they used the split scenes

Will not leaving after invisible girl was killed, supporting Magnus was felt real

Ashley, protecting mom and sacrificing herself minutes after she had tried to kill her very good and very sad.

The battle scenes were realistic and painful to watched , especially Ahs and Druit

Tesla was himself and I got to like him better this time around.

Magnus! You are my new reason to return to sci-fi, my Fridays are save thanks to Amanda (I love you) that last two scenes with Ashley and Magnus were super good, I couldn’t help but to feel bad for Helen, when she relates to their time when Ashley was younger was very touching, and Ashley reacted to her.

New girl, last episode was kind of annoying and whiny today she was the same but them redeem herself when she stayed and save Magnus when Ashley lost control so Kate you have a + point

And Big Foot is BACK!!! That scene in the elevator was sweet

I can wait for next the episode…hoping they keep the standards they set up till now any how I know I’ll watch just because of AT.
                          sigpic

Dare and Dream

Comment

After Magnus left Druitt and walked into the elveator I thought we were going to see her lose it like Carter did in "Singularity".

Long Live Stargate

Comment

I agree the CGI was really bad at times and did take away from the overall enjoyment of what was otherwise a really good episode. I enjoyed the story but I do wish they had the money and time to put more into the CGI/Visual effects and music for a better overall higher production quality.
                              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X