No announcement yet.

End of Nights, Part 1 (201)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, EON1, where it's been 6 weeks since Ash was snagged and we find out that 'the enemy ofmy enemy is my friend' with magnus and druitt working together to try and get her back.

mags may still love druitt but she can't forget what he did, and calls him on it.
    we have the intro of Kate, who starts out working for the cabal and ends up on their hit list after she is identified by Mags and Will.

Biggie has refused to take the antidote to the lazarus virus, much to tesla's dismay

by the end of the episode, ash is firmly in the evil team, magnus and company realizes just how much they underestimated the cabal and 'in jeopardy' is an understatement.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

EON2 was not just a set up for part 2 but it was done really well. We got character moments, humor (who doesn't crack a smile at Tesla's antics)and some action.

One thing I caught on the rewatch; Dana states she would not under estimate Helen or Tesla again. Wonder when they crossed paths before because I don't think she is referring to the events in Revelations...or was she?

The wacked scientist gave the Cabal a little more depth and less cheese.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, ms scientist was spooky. and I too got the idea that dana and helen had history of some sort.

I"m wondering how many members of the cabal have had run ins with abnormals? Be the perfect recruiting tool, target those that have been victims of abbies
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X