• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Momentum Deferred (204)

Visit the Episode GuideFRINGE SEASON TWO
    MOMENTUM DEFERRED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 204

A group of shape-shifters steal cryogenically frozen heads, and Walter turns to a very special former patient to try and identify them. A flood of memories brings Olivia a dire warning from William Bell.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 23 July 2013, 08:00 PM.

Well shapeshifter Charlie didn't last too long. I hope they at least give real Charlie a funeral, but somehow I think it will be glazed over. I know it's hard to judge how much time has passed since the last episode, but I find it amazing that Olivia went from walking with a cane to karate kicking a shapeshifter that quickly. Then again I guess the cane could have just been a mental crutch (no pun intended) for her.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

It was sad to see shapeshifter Charlie go now too. I kind of doubt we'll see much of that actor now, unless they are nice enough to let us see "other side" Charlie.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Despite the loss of a valued member of the team, I really enjoyed this episode. It was nice of the writing team to let us in on the conversation between Dunham and Bell so early in the piece while introducing another dimension to the show with the head hunting angle.
        Charlie will be missed because he was the "normal" guy, who was pretty much untouched, in the middle of some pretty kooky stuff. His poor wife -- I wonder what they are going to tell her about his demise. "Your husband was taken over by a shape-shifting soldier from an alternate universe that is like ours but is different to ours."
        Bell is interesting -- obviously not the meglomaniacal villain he was built up to be in the first season but still shadowy. I suppose he had good intentions but the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

What I would like to know is - why didn't Olivia deliver Bell's message to Peter? She didn't even do it in the next episode. This could be an important piece of the puzzle, so why is she holding it back?

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Re-watching Fringe while waiting for season 4 to come out on dvd!

It's funny going back over it and noticing the things that meant nothing to us at the time. Particularly Rebecca looking at Peter strangely, and the lens flare behind his head - that we now know was her seeing a 'glimmer'...

Comment

Working...
            X