A New Day In the Old Town (201)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StevetheWraith! View Post
    I know I can't wait for @#$% to really hit the fan!! Buried objects, super soldiers, and more mysteries than you can shake a stick up really point to a brilliant sophomore year ffor Fringe.

Oh and on another note, unlike some viewers I think that Jessup will really add some new legs to the show. But do ya think is up with her cross referencing the Bible? Do I smell a Supernatural Crossover?! will they have to call in Bobby Singer for help?! Anyways, I must have episode 2 like now!!
    I know how you feel. We only have to make it until tomorrow night.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hey, new section for Fringe!

Like the new start (very mysterious) but sad about Charlie. Still there's another Charlie in another AU so we may still get a "good" Charlie sometime down the track.

From what I've seen, I'm very hopeful about the new season. Not sure what I think yet about the biblical angle.
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
        Hey, new section for Fringe!

Like the new start (very mysterious) but sad about Charlie. Still there's another Charlie in another AU so we may still get a "good" Charlie sometime down the track.

From what I've seen, I'm very hopeful about the new season. Not sure what I think yet about the biblical angle.
        I think the biblical thing will probably be limited to that other woman, and hopefully wont be spotlighted too much over the course of the season.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          It will definitely be a wild ride this season. I am sure of it.
          agreed

Comment

The season premiere was great.

I loved Olivia's grand entrance... Ouch!

The whole shape shifting aspect is cool. Even though it's been done on other shows I still find it very interesting.

Evil Charlie! I hope he sticks around for awhile.

The guy typing on the typewriter and getting a typed message back through the mirror. Creepy!

Who else did Olivia meet in other universe and who is after her? What did she do there? I liked what Peter said to her ""There really isn't a point where things just can't get weirder, is there?" Ya think?

PETER: How did you find me?
            BROYLES: I work for the F.B.I.
            Chicago Con Attendee 2011
            Chicago Con Attendee 2010
            GateCon Attendee 2008
            Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

So I know I'm over a year behind the times here but I just watched this episode and I had to post my surprise that nobody else felt as conned as I did by this season premiere.

After waiting an entire season to meet Bell and get some answers from him Olivia finally meets him in the AU and as a bonus he's Leonard Nimoy! Cue expected cliffhanger but then to start off this season with the whole encounter conveniently displaced by amnesia and find ourselves with not even a tiny bit of reveal as a result was a big let down for me.
              "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

Originally posted by Huaracocha View Post
                So I know I'm over a year behind the times here but I just watched this episode and I had to post my surprise that nobody else felt as conned as I did by this season premiere.

After waiting an entire season to meet Bell and get some answers from him Olivia finally meets him in the AU and as a bonus he's Leonard Nimoy! Cue expected cliffhanger but then to start off this season with the whole encounter conveniently displaced by amnesia and find ourselves with not even a tiny bit of reveal as a result was a big let down for me.
                Well, I'm even more behind than you are. Only just started S2, watching the S1 finale and the S2 premier literally back-to-back.

Actually, I liked the fact that travelling from one universe to the other had an effect on Olivia. If she had just walked across the divide it would have been hard to explain why the invasion has not yet taken place. I also think that they are trying to make it easier for new viewers to ease into the storyline, rather than hitting them with the full reveal of what Olivia learned. So I don't really mind this 'slow' start - although that could be because at this point I don't have to wait a week for each new episode.

sigpic
                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Working...
                X