San Diego Comic Con 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Diego Comic Con 2010

Tickets are on sale - don't miss out if you intend to go, book quickly.

http://fannishinquisition.com/san-diego-comic-con-2010

Comic Con website: http://www.comic-con.org/cci
    Last edited by Tal; 17 September 2009, 07:25 AM.

Also note that there are currently two options for 4-day passes; you can get 'em with Preview Night (Wed. July 21, 2010) or without Preview Night. There's no price difference between the two, either option is $100. That's the same price that 4-day passes were being offered at pre-reg during the 2009 con, so I guess they've eliminated the 'pre-reg early at a discount' deal.

Single-day passes are not yet available, and based on prior years, probably won't be available until early next year.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

For those of us in the U.S., here's the official site..http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_reg.php

I'm not sure I can go because I'll be just returning from Gatecon in Vancouver.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
        For those of us in the U.S., here's the official site..http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_reg.php

I won't be going next year. I missed Dragon Con this year, so I'd like to attend that next year if possible.
        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post

I did post the comic con link in my OP *points up* and you don't have to be in the US to register either

Comment

yep, got my tickets earlier today! first time I'll be going to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
              I did post the comic con link in my OP *points up* and you don't have to be in the US to register either
              When I clicked on the comic con link, it showed the same as the fannishinquisition info. Hope this helps.

Comment

Update: 4-day passes WITH Preview Night are now sold out.

4-day passes without Preview Night are still available.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Update: 4-day passes WITH Preview Night are now sold out.

4-day passes without Preview Night are still available.
                  Wow....that was quick...

Comment

Update: 4-day passes without Preview Night are now 74% sold out. At this rate, they're likely to be gone before Christmas.

Still no sign of when single-day passes will be available.

Comment

Wow. Amazing they're selling so fast. I hope they're limiting the number even more for next year.

We can't even get Pro passes until April/May.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Yeah, with the fact that they've split 4-day passes along with/without Preview Night lines, it sure looks like they've put some kind of cap in place. We'll see if it makes any difference in the really insane crowding that's been plaguing them for the past couple of years.

It seems like they may be waiting until all 4-day passes are sold out before they open registration for 1-day attendee passes. Another change from previous years, and I have to say, it's probably a good call for adjusting the amount of passes available in order to limit the crowds.

ETA: I just looked at the website, and they're now 79% sold. Forget Christmas, they'll be gone before Thanksgiving.

Comment

Another update: All 4-day passes are now sold out. That sure didn't last long.

There's also a note on the website advising to stay tuned for info on one-day passes.

Comment

wow

Comment

Update: One-day memberships will be available starting Tuesday, December 15.

Comment

Working...
                              X