Clear All

Done
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Sweet.
      sigpic

Comment

For those of you not on live journal, here's a link to Joanne Kelly singing.

It's a scene from the movie Going the Distance she was in several years ago: (there is at least one swear word, so you have been warned)
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LQjd0TPMAY
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Joanne's birthday is coming up (if the info on imdb is correct, it's the 22nd of this month) and want to wish her a happy birthday? Go here: JKLJC Birthday Donation post and click the "donate" button at the bottom of the post. She supports ASPCA and the donations will be going to that as a group. The donations are being collected through PayPal and then will be donated all at once through the ASPCA website in Joanne's honor.

If you're not a member of the Joanne Kelly Live Journal comm, you can still donate as this post is open to all. However, not sure if non- members can post a birthday wish as a comment. If you can't please send me a PM through GW and I'll add it to the card I'll be making to send to her. You have until the 16th to donate and send birthday wishes so the card can be mailed in time to reach her agents by or on her birthday.

Rule for posting/sending a birthday wish:
          If you'd like to wish Joanne Happy Birthday, please do so in the comments (at the LJ comm if it will let you, if not pm me here at GW). Please keep it as short as possible (no longer than a paragraph or two anything longer and I'll edit the heck out of it). Also I reserve the right to edit anything inappropriate out (you know, like asking her personal questions).

Feel free to pass this on to other Joanne Fans you might know who don't surf here. Please do NOT mention it on the SyFy Warehouse 13 site or Facebook on the off chance that Joanne surfs either of those places.

Thanks! Any questions please PM me.
          sigpic

Comment

If you missed Joanne's Castle eps - Ghosts, it's on again in the US on ABC this Saturday night at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific.
            sigpic

Comment

Joanne will appear in this weeks eps of The Deep End on ABC (US only). The show airs at 8 p.m. on 25 February eastern/pacific.
              sigpic

Comment

Photo of Joanne with Joshua Gates (he's on either Ghost Hunters or Destination Truth - don't watch either so I haven't a clue) at SyFy's Upfront party that was held tonight, photo taken by Craig Engler (aka @SyFy on Twitter)
                sigpic

Comment

Some even better pics of Joanne at the SyFy Upfront party (I'm working on getting bigger copies...)

Wired Image photos of Joanne (one with Eddie) at the SyFy Upfront party
                  sigpic

Comment

Bleh, the WireImages site wants you to log in. Nuts to that.

I looked at the previous pic though, and I gotta say--I love the straightened dark hair. Love it. Wow, just....smokin', wow.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      Bleh, the WireImages site wants you to log in. Nuts to that.

I looked at the previous pic though, and I gotta say--I love the straightened dark hair. Love it. Wow, just....smokin', wow.
                      You should be able to see the smaller images without having to sign in. I'm working on a way to get the images from there...but that's all I can say.

I like her hair straight but I prefer it curly...curly hair rules. Too many women (especially) with curly hair due to society and "fashion" are straightening their naturally curly hair. I say flaunt it since on the flip side, a lot of women with straight hair PAY to get curly hair.
                      sigpic

Comment

Generally I dig women with curly hair, personally.

It's just that damn she looks good with straightened hair!
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Another great picture at io9

Comment

Digi - she looks good period.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think the difference here, in her case, is simply....curly, good-looking; straight, out of this world

Comment

Says you. I think she's hot no matter what she does to her hair.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X