No announcement yet.

Myka Bering/Joanne Kelly Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think I've supported any ship I've merely made a comment on how they're handled. I've seen enough ships wrecked and very few sail into port to bother investing. Enough said.

Comment

Myka is looking a little H.G Wells-ish this season. lol!! I like the look!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        Myka is looking a little H.G Wells-ish this season. lol!! I like the look!
        I totally like her new verison of H.G -ish She is more funny and laid back than the first 2 seasons much relaxed Myka.
        Hi guys,
        I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Torri Higginson is the Lovely down to earth person

Comment

I liked the curls. She looks lovely either way and I know it was her choice & it seems like a good point in her character's story to have a change but I still miss them.

Comment

Here's a great little interview with Joanne: GeekTown Interviews Joanne
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X