Myka Bering/Joanne Kelly Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Myka Bering/Joanne Kelly Appreciation thread

It's no secret that I am a HUGE fan of Joanne's and that she is the reason I tuned it to the show. Thankfully I love the show as well. I'm loving her as Myka. I think Joanne is fabulously talented and brings a lot to Myka that I don't think any other actor could.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Hi.

Myka is my fave character in WH 13 and i was really happy to find this thread. so thanks for making it .

G.T.
    sigpic

Comment

YAY! Now there are 2 of us here. I was getting all sad and lonely.
      sigpic

Comment

Well, i'm glad you don't have to feel all lonely!

G.T.
        sigpic

Comment

You won't have to feel all lonely either. Have you seen anything else that Joanne has been in?
          sigpic

Comment

No I haven't, unfortunately

But i hope to.

G.T.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
              No I haven't, unfortunately

Oops

let me rephrase that, i don't think i have, but i may have and just not noticed
              sigpic

Comment

I was rewatching 'Castle' after WH13 started airing and noticed Joanne in 'Ghosts'. It didn't click until then as to where I had seen her before.

Comment

She was a a recurring character in the short-lived The Dresden Files as Bianca. She wasn't bad in it -- certainly made for a very hot vampire chick.

Comment

Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
                    Oops

let me rephrase that, i don't think i have, but i may have and just not noticed
                    No worries. I totally understand.

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                    I was rewatching 'Castle' after WH13 started airing and noticed Joanne in 'Ghosts'. It didn't click until then as to where I had seen her before.
                    Yeah, she was Lee Wax in that eps. Too bad she wasn't in it more.

Originally posted by lunarleviathan View Post
                    She was a a recurring character in the short-lived The Dresden Files as Bianca. She wasn't bad in it -- certainly made for a very hot vampire chick.
                    She totally ROCKED as Bianca, imho.
                    sigpic

Comment

She constantly looks like she's about to cry, and she looks like she might break every time she smiles.

But I like her just the same, the show wouldn't be the same if it weren't her and Eddie McClintock playing off each other
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                        Oh yeah! She was good in that episode.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                          She constantly looks like she's about to cry, and she looks like she might break every time she smiles.
                          I happen to disagree with you. When she smiles her whole face lights up. That's one of the things I like most about Joanne. Very few people have that spark when they smile.

But I like her just the same, the show wouldn't be the same if it weren't her and Eddie McClintock playing off each other
                          She and Eddie play very well off each other that's for sure.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                            I happen to disagree with you. When she smiles her whole face lights up. That's one of the things I like most about Joanne. Very few people have that spark when they smile
                            I agree.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey gang, if you're on livejournal.com come join the fan community for Joanne Kelly - Joanne Kelly LJ Community (you must be a member to post to this comm).

My co-maintainer there found an article from this past weekend's Big Apple Comic Con that features a bit of an interview with Joanne.

Scroll down to almost the bottom. You'll see a pic of Joanne & Saul. I'd post the teeny bit of an interview here, but there is a swear word in it, so the filter would block it out. It's nothing horrible but I can't be bothered. It's a great little interview.

ETA: You can also follow the comm on Twitter - JKLJC on Twitter
                              Last edited by SunKrux; 20 October 2009, 08:29 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X