Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Nox took a nap after this! lol

Comment

Nice star trek guest star!!!! This episode was actually pretty good.....first encounter with apophis after pilot also i do believe

Comment

Indeed.
        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

This also had the first appearance of Lya the only nox who has reappeard in later episodes (except clip shows.)
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

With non-Gate interstellar travel at their disposal now, why doesn't the SGC have another go at talking to the Nox? It's been a while, and they are friendly folks.

Comment

I'm not sure if anyone else has asked this question or not, but I have been wondering this since I saw "The Nox" repeat. At the end of the episode in the vally below the Stargate was a large ship that was shown to SG1. Is it possible that this ship was an illusion, or was it actually there?

Another question that comes to mind is about the Alliance, now the Asgard were from Ida, the Furlings were from ???, the Alterren were from another galaxy, so were the Nox origionally from the Milkyway?

One more thing, being that the Alterrens basically created life in the Milkyway and in PG, do you think it is possible that their first attempts were the Asgard, Nox, and Furlings?

Comment

The Nox are the best out of the races...wish there was more of them....

so many things to do....image them with earth + asguard

Comment

Talk about a missed opportunity, don't you think it's about time a NEW alliance was made:
                  -Asgaard
                  -Taur'i
                  -Nox

Comment

I don't think we're anywhere near being advanced enough to be in a new alliance with the Asgard and Nox.
                    SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Originally posted by PugGate
                      The Nox must not be that advence because they haven't invented shampoo or hair brushes yet
                      Perhaps you could say that they are more advanced, because they do not feel the need to make themselves look pretty, but see the beauty that lies within.
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't think it was so much a ship as an entire floating city. My reasoning is that the Nox apparently are an insular race and don't travel much. (Of course, there having been only one episode on them, I could be entirely wrong.) And yes, it was real. The Nox were trying to demonstrate to SG-1 that they weren't just simple mystics, but were actually quite advanced.

And I suppose the Nox were from the Milky Way. Neat.

I personally don't think that the other three races were Ancient creations because they aren't "human." People are generally referred to as the second evolution of humans, and look just like the Ancients, while the other races don't.

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                        I'm not sure if anyone else has asked this question or not, but I have been wondering this since I saw "The Nox" repeat. At the end of the episode in the vally below the Stargate was a large ship that was shown to SG1. Is it possible that this ship was an illusion, or was it actually there?

Another question that comes to mind is about the Alliance, now the Asgard were from Ida, the Furlings were from ???, the Alterren were from another galaxy, so were the Nox origionally from the Milkyway?

One more thing, being that the Alterrens basically created life in the Milkyway and in PG, do you think it is possible that their first attempts were the Asgard, Nox, and Furlings?

Comment

Originally posted by PugGate
                          The Nox must not be that advence because they haven't invented shampoo or hair brushes yet
                          Hehehe ditto that. I mean come on! The writers are actually trying to convince us that some forest fawns are as advanced, or more so, than the Ancients?! Sorry, I just don't buy it I mean the Ancients were super advanced and peaceful so why do the Nox live like pixies?
                          Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
                          ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
                          <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

It's possible that they were simply satisfied with their level of tech, and unlike the Ancients, might've harbored more of a thing for the natural. So they figured how to have the best of both worlds.
                            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Also like this episode espeshally wen Sam's lookin at the little boy and Jack ses 'no, u cant keep him' so cute!
                              http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...el/friends.jpg

Comment

Here's what I'm wondering...On my dvd (during this ep) Apophis doesn't have a voice track. Does anyone else have this problem? This is the only ep on the dvd that's like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X