No announcement yet.

The Nox (107)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright...I hope someone can answer this question for me regarding the Goa'uld personal shield device.

Is it embedded into or worn with the hand (ribbon) device? I've never seen a Goa'uld use it without a ribbon device...

Do all ribbon devices now come with the personal shield that Apophis first used here?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by SmartFox
      Actually the jaffa kill none of SG-1. Apophis kills Jack who is in the open then Sam jumps out stupidly and Apophis gets her, then Daniel mimics her, then Teal'c kills Shackle and attempts to kill Apophis several times and fails. So basically SG-1 died because of stupidity and emotions and a shield.
      Well you know, they had to come up with a way to show off that nifty resurrection technique. Too bad they couldn't have written a way that didn't make SG1 look dopey.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        Alright...I hope someone can answer this question for me regarding the Goa'uld personal shield device.

Is it embedded into or worn with the hand (ribbon) device? I've never seen a Goa'uld use it without a ribbon device...

Do all ribbon devices now come with the personal shield that Apophis first used here?
        Looked like Osiris hadn't upgraded, but a lot of people might say that they just never showed it on-camera.

As for where it is located, it is definitely worn on the ribbon device. Looks like you touch that hooky-thing at the top and it's on.
        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
          Looked like Osiris hadn't upgraded, but a lot of people might say that they just never showed it on-camera.

As for where it is located, it is definitely worn on the ribbon device. Looks like you touch that hooky-thing at the top and it's on.
          I've tended to assume that the back of a ribbon device is a sort of universal remote control for other personal defence devices, ring transporters, panic alarms and the like.
          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
            I've tended to assume that the back of a ribbon device is a sort of universal remote control for other personal defence devices, ring transporters, panic alarms and the like.
            exactly, they always touch something there, then something happens
            Save us from danger, save us from evil
            Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

I love the Nox. They are the best race.

I think it is great that they are so advanced but prefer to just live peacefully on their plant. I would love to be on of the Nox. Don’t they have the coolest hair, must be murder to brush, although I guess they don’t care about that.

I agree with ShimmeringStar “The very young do not always do as they're told.” Is definitely one of the best lines. It is by far the best line any of the advance races, have ever come with for saying, ‘your stupid so I’m not sharing’. and they where so polite about it as well

Comment

The Nox must not be that advence because they haven't invented shampoo or hair brushes yet
                Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

I liked this one a lot. Especially seeing Armin Shimmerman. The Nox are funny people, I like how they refer to us as young, (vs. primitive like the Tollan call us).

Comment

The "very young" business always reminds me of Yoda: "When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good you will not!"

Comment

the Nox are wise!

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

As was Yoda. [ ]

Comment

I liked this epiosode, I think the Nox are an awesome race! I wish we could have seen more of them in the future seasons....ah well

Comment

Well, we might still have a *small* chance in future episodes. It's not like SG-1 has been cancelled yet.
                            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Yep, fingers crossed

Comment

I think this is the first episode which gave me a really big out-loud laugh, and confirmed that Daniel was my favorite character. A very simple piece, though.

O'NEILL: So Shak'l thinks we're unarmed, Apophis thinks he's invulnerable.
                                DANIEL: And they're right. I think I found a flaw in your plan.

Comment

Working...
                                X