Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021

Thread: The Nox (107)

Major

Default Re: The Nox (107)

They assume children will be traumatized by blood and explicit nudity, but that references to sex will go right over their heads.

Seaboe
    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Quote Originally Posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
    They assume children will be traumatized by blood and explicit nudity, but that references to sex will go right over their heads.

Seaboe
    Those references do go over their heads. For example, I never realized just how many such jokes are found on episodes of the Simpsons back in the day.

Air Force Chief of Staff Falcon Horus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Those references do go over their heads. For example, I never realized just how many such jokes are found on episodes of the Simpsons back in the day.
    Or realizing how certain songs you sang along to in your youth have some explicit texts...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 9 of SG-1
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

Story board game #1 - "The Nox"

Arrange the events in chronological order, then write the picture order in comments (like : 3-4-1-5-7-8-2-6).

This is only a test, so please share your opinion if you would like to see this game in the future. I know it is not easy as I have chosen this well-known fan favorite episode. If it is too hard then we can try it with 4 or 6 pictures the next one. Have fun!

https://www.stargatecommand.co/forum...tml&k=b4ff8e7b

Storygame1-TheNox.jpg
    Last edited by Platschu; November 27th, 2018 at 12:29 PM.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021