Breakdown (110)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breakdown (110)

Episode Synopsis: WAREHOUSE 13 "Breakdown" Episode 10 - While Pete, Myka, and Claudia are trapped in the warehouse, Artie is forced to answer to his superiors.

*likes*

I thought it was well done, and loved the Dark Room. (Not really a big spoiler, so no spoiler tags.)
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Definitely another good Warehouse episode. Claudia is just a walking disaster, isn't she? Trouble follows her everywhere.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I liked seeing the insight into the hierarchy of the Warehouse, although it raises so many questions.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
          I liked seeing the insight into the hierarchy of the Warehouse, although it raises so many questions.
          Of course it did. I think that was the point.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Do you think all of those people are "normal" humans?
            sigpic

Comment

It definitely would not surprise me if some of them were not quite normal. Anything is possible with this show.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I agree. I find it odd that these "Regents" are so hands off that Artie had never even met them. I would think they might visit the Warehouse from time to time...so many questions. I really enjoy that while this is still an "Object of the Week" type show, they are introducing a few characters and even a bad guy that give us some longer archs as well.
                sigpic

Comment

This was a great episode. The episode had a lot in it, and we are starting to really get in deep with the Warehouse and who is running the show and how it is run and whatnot.

Favorite parts..

The dark vault scene was great. Made you feel a little suspensful what was in there.

Also loved the dodgeball scene in the beginning. That was hilarious.
                  sigpic

Comment

well the waitress has a few issues, since she mostly converses by writing things out.
                    no means no, and so does pepper spray
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Enjoyed this episode, Claudia is fastly becoming my fav character.

Did you notice the "Head-Regent" (Mark A. Sheppard) had a "eye of Ra" pin on his jacket. So they have a connection to Egyptian mythology. Interesting...
                      sigpic
                      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

The whole thing kinda reminded me of that scene from SG-1 where Daniel is talking to Anubis and the Ancients just sit there and ignore them. That is kinda how most of the Regents appeared.

I also liked the dark room, what a creepy doll!
                        sigpic

Comment

Good episode - I liked it better than last week's I think. I enjoyed seeing Pete and Myka and Claudia all work together. And thankfully Claudia was MUCH less annoying than last week - I was hoping that wouldn't be a continuing trend. I'd love to have an icon of that shot where they're all on the sofa. It's always cool to see all the weird stuff in the warehouse.

I admit that I was bored, though, with the Regents storyline. It gave us a little more background info and furthered the story arc, so I'm not against it, and it's always nice to see Mrs Frederick again, but I started doing other stuff every time they switched to the restaurant from the warehouse.
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

I think I'm falling in love with Claudia She's just brilliant. And even though the Regents scenes seemed a little drawn out, they still kept me interested, and I keep asking myself all of the unanswered questions that have been left hanging.

Also EDIT: Is it me, or did the hug seem to last a little too long?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tawny View Post
                              I think I'm falling in love with Claudia She's just brilliant. And even though the Regents scenes seemed a little drawn out, they still kept me interested, and I keep asking myself all of the unanswered questions that have been left hanging.

Also EDIT: Is it me, or did the hug seem to last a little too long?
                              Just long enough.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                              X