Breakdown (110)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tawny View Post
    I think I'm falling in love with Claudia She's just brilliant.
    She listens to The Cure while she does housework. This is my dream girl.

I do love the fact that Sylvia Plath's typewriter is locked away in the Dark Vault. It drains your will to live...not unlike my attempt to read The Bell Jar did. How appropriate.
    Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
    I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
    What have these years left to me?
    Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
      Did you notice the "Head-Regent" (Mark A. Sheppard) had a "eye of Ra" pin on his jacket. So they have a connection to Egyptian mythology. Interesting...
      He's not the only one On a (fifth?) viewing, I noticed they all have the pin on their jackets. I'm guessing that it's a common thing used to identify the regents, but I'm still wondering how egyptian mythos ties into their story.
      sigpic

Comment

He's not the only one On a (fifth?) viewing, I noticed they all have the pin on their jackets. I'm guessing that it's a common thing used to identify the regents, but I'm still wondering how egyptian mythos ties into their story.
        The second (and longest lasting 323 BC - 30 BC) Warehouse, was in Egypt during the Ptolemaic Dynasty. (Check out the official syfy WH13 page for the history of the 13 warehouses.)

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin's_Legacy View Post
          The second (and longest lasting 323 BC - 30 BC) Warehouse, was in Egypt during the Ptolemaic Dynasty. (Check out the official syfy WH13 page for the history of the 13 warehouses.)
          Ahh cool, thanks for the info I guess I really should check out the official site every now and again
          sigpic

Comment

Really liked this episode. I liked the introduction of the Regents. When I watched the dvds a couple days ago I think I saw an Eye of Ra pin on most of the Regents. I wonder if that might be a way newer members identify the others.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I think I'm falling in love with Claudia She's just brilliant. And even though the Regents scenes seemed a little drawn out, they still kept me interested, and I keep asking myself all of the unanswered questions that have been left hanging.

Also EDIT: Is it me, or did the hug seem to last a little too long?
              I want to forward a little theory I had after this episode. Could Claudia have a bit of a crush on Pete?
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
              X