Ant-Man - Movie News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
    She is a superior fighter, that is for sure.
    Yep. And she is clearly more intelligent. But he is funnier, so I guess he has that going for him.

I just really want to see her fight with the Avengers. I think they would be much more open to accepting her as an Avenger than him. Maybe that will come up in the future.

Plus I'd like to see Hank Pym and Tony Stark connect up with Shuri. Now THAT is a brain trust. I imagine she would be more impressed with Pym.

Comment

Bruce Banner needs to be in on that get together as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
        Bruce Banner needs to be in on that get together as well.
        Very true. I loved Thor Ragnarok and I would love to see Thor and Banner end up in the Ant-Man and The Wasp Universe and the Guardians of The Galaxy Universe. Did I mention how much I love Hank Pym? Well I love Hank Pym and I think they need to get Michael Douglas interacting with more of the MCU.

Comment

Finally saw this today, just as good as the first one and definately a nice step down from Infinity War.

I reckon we'll definately see more of Ant Man in Part 2 as the quantum realm will probably feature, suprised they dusted the other 3 though at the end, that seems to be a pattern of these movies now till Part 2

Comment

Working...
          X