Ant-Man - Movie News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    For those who have caught this film. Has it been like most every other Marvel movie, where we had a teaser during/before/after the end credits?
    From what I have heard, there is indeed a mid/post credits scene, and it is important.
    sigpic

Comment

Someone elsewhere said just the same. That there are 2 sneak peaks in the credits.

Comment

Great movie. If you are seeing it then definitely stick around for the two credits scenes.
        sigpic

Comment

...No one else has seen it?

Well I saw it again and it is still great. Pena steals the show as Luis.
          sigpic

Comment

It's starting here on Thursday and I've already got tickets. Now I have to hope that they show the two credit scenes here too. They left out one from the first Avengers movie.
            sigpic

Comment

Well if you don't get both of them, let me know. I'll describe the missing one to you. Both are pretty cool.
              sigpic

Comment

Watched it yesterday and loved it. We are planning to watch it again next week. Oh, and it had both credit scenes.
                sigpic

Comment

Watched it a couple of days ago and loved it. Didn't think I would be laughing so hard too.
                  Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                    ...No one else has seen it?

Well I saw it again and it is still great. Pena steals the show as Luis.
                    Oh I saw, I guess I just never posted in here.

Anyway definitely better than expected, which is a relief. It might be a financial underperformer (at least by Marvel standards), and it didn't feel as polished as other entries in the franchise, but it was still enjoyable.

Definitely better than Iron Man 2, and probably better than Age of Ultron too (I thought AoU was a bit of a miss).
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I actually liked it better than the recent Marvel outings, to my (not so) surprise. Now I'm even looking forward to what the sequels will be like.
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

As of yet, no sequels planned, and I honestly don't see where they could squeeze one in to the current schedule. However, we will see him again in Civil War and I am sure he and probably Janet will appear in later movies as well.
                        sigpic

Comment

I saw the movie last week and I was pleasantly surprised. I wasn't expecting much of it and I really liked it. It's lighter and funnier than the other movies of the Marvel franchise.

Special mention to his sidekicks, especially Luis. Too bad he totally lost me on his last "story" at the end. So I know the answer is "Yes" but I am still wondering what was the question.
                          Last edited by Dr Kaylee Beckett; 09 August 2015, 07:48 AM.
                          Fancy Lee: Every organization needs its designated a**h***. That is my gift to the Killjoy collective. The a**h*** may not be liked, but he will always be necessary, because he does what's needed.
                          Killjoy, 1x06, One blood
                          --------------------
                          Clint Barton: Why am I back? How'd you get him out?
                          Natasha Romanoff: Cognitive re-calibration. I hit you really hard in the head.
                          The Avengers
                          ---------------------
                          Clint Barton: The city is flying and we're fighting an army of robots. And I have a bow and arrow. Nothing makes sense.
                          The Avengers: Age of Ultron
                          --------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kaylee Beckett View Post
                            I saw the movie last week and I was pleasantly surprised. I wasn't expecting much of it and I really liked it. It's lighter and funnier than the other movies of the Marvel franchise.

Special mention to his sidekicks, especially Luis. Too bad he totally lost me on his last "story" at the end. So I know the answer is "Yes" but I am still wondering what was the question.
                            After seeing it three times I'm fairly certain what he was asking was if Falcon was looking for Scott to join the Avengers (or at least become associated with them).

"Yes", which shows in the post-credits with "I know a guy..."
                            sigpic

Comment

Finally watched this last night, thought it was a good fun film, enjoyed it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kaylee Beckett View Post

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                                After seeing it three times I'm fairly certain what he was asking was if Falcon was looking for Scott to join the Avengers (or at least become associated with them).

"Yes", which shows in the post-credits with "I know a guy..."
                                Yup. That it was..

I just watched it, and was laughing my butt off.. I can't wait to see the sequel.
                                BUT was anyone else besides me hoping, when he went sub-atomic he would have possibly found Hank's wife and brought HER out... Since as per hank, all considerations of time and space disappear. Ergo, maybe he might have been alive.

Comment

Working...
                                X