Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Ant-Man - Movie News/Discussion/Speculation

Well if you don't get both of them, let me know. I'll describe the missing one to you. Both are pretty cool.

The current status of the Republican Party

Watched it yesterday and loved it. We are planning to watch it again next week. Oh, and it had both credit scenes.

Watched it a couple of days ago and loved it. Didn't think I would be laughing so hard too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    ...No one else has seen it?

Well I saw it again and it is still great. Pena steals the show as Luis.
    Oh I saw, I guess I just never posted in here.

Anyway definitely better than expected, which is a relief. It might be a financial underperformer (at least by Marvel standards), and it didn't feel as polished as other entries in the franchise, but it was still enjoyable.

Definitely better than Iron Man 2, and probably better than Age of Ultron too (I thought AoU was a bit of a miss).
    "Not every movie is for you. Not every TV show is for you. Not every song is for you. Find the things you like, and like them. Go nuts liking them. A thing ISN’T for you? Cool. Go find something you like. That’s it. That’s as complicated as it should be." -- David Blue

I actually liked it better than the recent Marvel outings, to my (not so) surprise. Now I'm even looking forward to what the sequels will be like.

As of yet, no sequels planned, and I honestly don't see where they could squeeze one in to the current schedule. However, we will see him again in Civil War and I am sure he and probably Janet will appear in later movies as well.

I saw the movie last week and I was pleasantly surprised. I wasn't expecting much of it and I really liked it. It's lighter and funnier than the other movies of the Marvel franchise.

Special mention to his sidekicks, especially Luis. Too bad he totally lost me on his last "story" at the end. So I know the answer is "Yes" but I am still wondering what was the question.
    Last edited by Dr Kaylee Beckett; August 9th, 2015 at 07:48 AM.
    Fancy Lee: Every organization needs its designated a**h***. That is my gift to the Killjoy collective. The a**h*** may not be liked, but he will always be necessary, because he does what's needed.
    Killjoy, 1x06, One blood
    --------------------
    Clint Barton: Why am I back? How'd you get him out?
    Natasha Romanoff: Cognitive re-calibration. I hit you really hard in the head.
    The Avengers
    ---------------------
    Clint Barton: The city is flying and we're fighting an army of robots. And I have a bow and arrow. Nothing makes sense.
    The Avengers: Age of Ultron
    --------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kaylee Beckett View Post
    I saw the movie last week and I was pleasantly surprised. I wasn't expecting much of it and I really liked it. It's lighter and funnier than the other movies of the Marvel franchise.

Special mention to his sidekicks, especially Luis. Too bad he totally lost me on his last "story" at the end. So I know the answer is "Yes" but I am still wondering what was the question.
    After seeing it three times I'm fairly certain what he was asking was if Falcon was looking for Scott to join the Avengers (or at least become associated with them).

"Yes", which shows in the post-credits with "I know a guy..."

Finally watched this last night, thought it was a good fun film, enjoyed it!

Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kaylee Beckett View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    After seeing it three times I'm fairly certain what he was asking was if Falcon was looking for Scott to join the Avengers (or at least become associated with them).

"Yes", which shows in the post-credits with "I know a guy..."
    Yup. That it was..

I just watched it, and was laughing my butt off.. I can't wait to see the sequel.
    BUT was anyone else besides me hoping, when he went sub-atomic he would have possibly found Hank's wife and brought HER out... Since as per hank, all considerations of time and space disappear. Ergo, maybe he might have been alive.

Antman and the Wasp trailer!

Love it!
    "Not every movie is for you. Not every TV show is for you. Not every song is for you. Find the things you like, and like them. Go nuts liking them. A thing ISN’T for you? Cool. Go find something you like. That’s it. That’s as complicated as it should be." -- David Blue

New trailer, be wary of Infinity War spoilers! (not in the trailer, but the comments are dark and full of terrors...)

I am tres excited for this!

Spoiler:
    Hopefully it'll make up for the lack of him in Infinity War, but glad they held off on revealing Wasp for her own movie!

My guess is this will take place like a week before Infinity War so they don’t have to address it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiFluid View Post
    My guess is this will take place like a week before Infinity War so they don’t have to address it at all.
    That's my guess too. I'm willing to bet the film will end as a stand-alone and then one of the after-credits will show some from the film dusting away.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

I've heard that it's going to take place before infinity wars, it kind of has too.

Could be concurrent with Infinity War, the way SHIELD has been doing for the last two weeks.

Marvel can't make a mistake nowadays. This series of movies are trully amazing and fun. This trailer also looks amazing. They are simply good at gendre of movies. And I really like they try to give a different feel and look for every movie. I am not surprised that it became such a fan favorite.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

http://picasaweb.google.com/103478402021017098633