Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaffa Rebellion: Where do you want it to go? (Seasons 1-8 Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaffa Rebellion: Where do you want it to go? (Seasons 1-8 Spoilers)

Since Children of the Gods seeds of Jaffa Rebellion arc were planted when Teal'c defected to Earth, throughout the seasons we've seen the numbers of the Rebellion grow significantly and the problems that come with that. I liked the fact in the earlier seasons that Teal'c made sacrifices to free his people, by leaving his son and wife. Even though there's still a significant amount of Jaffa episodes lately, It seems to be stalling. I watched Sacrifices last night and Ishta actually wanted to do something, that resulted in Baal taking over their former Goa'ulds territory. Teal'c also had a point about uprising at the same time, but the Goa'uld are more then aware that the Jaffa aren't trustworthy anymore. Where do you think the Jaffa Rebellion should go? I find it interesting, but lately the episodes have been small scale 'planning' type episodes. I know Reckoning has a lot of Jaffa stuff, which should be extremely interesting to watch.

Well, in stargate horizion, and in a couple fics of my own, the jaffa have their own government, after the goa'uld are pretty much gone of course. my group of jaffa is called the commonwealth, consisting of a handful of jaffa-populated and ruled planets, and they have their own military made up of motherships and gliders left over from the goa'uld. thats kind of what i'd like to see.
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

If your a spoiler person there is something bigcoming up..
      Spoiler:
      Read the descriptions for Reckoning 1&2 on GW episode guide

Comment

That's all well and good in the future, but there's still the little matter of Goa'uld to take care of.

Comment

Yeah, Reckoning sounds like it could be a nice development in the Jaffa arc.

Comment

I haven't read the episode spoilers as of yet, but as there are a lot of Goa'ulds out there and a lot of Jaffa, I can see this as an ongoing plot like. Rebellions take time to really achive a total victory so I would like to see other aspect of it. Like a group of Jaffa who know the truth but don't want to let go of the old ideas because they were hoping to obtain power through becoming Goa'ulds themselves.
            "You cannot reason with your own heart;
            it has it's own laws and beats about things
            which the intellect scorns."
            - Mark Twain -

Comment

I think it would be good to see some of the Jaffa that serve a Gou'ald actually take over the Gou'ald and his domain and act as if the Gou'ald has sent them wherever they go so that no one suspects them and gradually they try to take over the galaxy.

Or when the rebel Jaffa have destroyed the last of the Gou'ald (which I dont want) the power that the Jaffa would have goes over their head and they try to take over the galaxy and enslave other races as the Gou'ald enslaved them

Comment

Do you guys agree with Teal'c's plan to uprise at the same time, or Ishta's plan to uprise whenever rebel Jaffa get a chance? Both plans have significant risks of the Goa'uld being prepared or taking over anothers territory.

Comment

I want the rebellion to continue on. It's not like they can end 10,000 years of enslavement in the two-three years they've been organized.

They should be going for Al'keshs and Ha'taks instead of random planets

Comment

Working...
                  X