Welcome Back Carter (309)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Back Carter (309)

Following Carter's dismissal, Fargo and General Mansfield decide to field-test a new robotic sheriff named Andy. However, the unfortunate robot seems to be the target of random gravitational anomalies which repeatedly crush him, and Carter cannot help but get involved. After Carter and Andy save the town yet again, Andy realizes that Eureka is better off in Carter's hands and exploits a loophole in the town charter to have him reinstated. At the end of the episode an alien object is detected heading straight for Eureka.
    sigpic

Andy was a pretty cool character, it would have been cool to have kept him around in a different role for "occasional" appearances.

Also, he has played a cop before. Smallville episode "Bulletproof" he was a corrupt cop.
    sigpic

Comment

I thought i saw him somewhere before!. i thought he was a pretty cool op for a robot.

Comment

I don't think I remember him from Smallville. Anyway, his robotic character was interesting, even if I didn't care for him as the Sheriff. What happened to him at the end of the episode again? I just remember him walking away at the end.

Comment

He went back to his box and the General took him away. I think. Maybe he's stashed in the basement at GD.
          You're never too old to do something goofy.
          sigpic
          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Working...
          X