I Do Over (304)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Do Over (304)

On Allison and Stark's wedding day, Sheriff Carter finds himself stuck in a time loop, causing him to experience the same lousy day over and over again. Meanwhile, Sheriff Carter's sister, Lexi, visits Eureka. As the time distortion escalates and threatens the town and entire universe, Carter's team takes desperate measures.
    sigpic

I didn't understand why Henry was acting like the priest at the wedding. Has he got special qualifications to perform this kind of service? On a previous episode, we saw there was actually a woman-priest, I would assume she would be celebrating the wedding...

Comment

Maybe because he was mayor? Do I have my timeline correct? Henry kinda of has his fingers in every pie around EUReKA. Mechanic, coroner, scientist, "pastor", mayor,
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ah thanks, I don't remember him being the Mayor...
        But now, I'm not surprised of anything! his CV/Resume must be 10 pages long!

Comment

Originally posted by Arga View Post
          Ah thanks, I don't remember him being the Mayor...
          But now, I'm not surprised of anything! his CV/Resume must be 10 pages long!
          Really! He got elected mayor in one of the episodes of S3, but right now, I'm not remembering where it falls in the timeline. I had a long weekend with little sleep
          sigpic

Comment

Henry wasn't a mayor during this episode.

Comment

Well, then. I don't know.
              sigpic

Comment

I can't believe they killed off Stark
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Isn't it awful?! As I understand it, Ed (can't think of his last name) didn't really like where they were taking the character. He wasn't nearly as adversarial as he was in S1.
                  sigpic

Comment

I didn't really mind Stark in the first season but eventually when he and Alison were "together" he somewhat became less annoying. I thought they way they killed him was a heroic kind of death, which I always like.

I am so far behind in the show, I stayed away from spoilers and Stark's death was a complete godsmack. At least it somewhat had meaning he saved the town.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have to admit, I loved Stark, especially in an interaction with Carter. Their bickering came from "we hate each other" to a respect and I think a very fragile start of a friendship. Nathan´s "see you around, Jack" was so sad. I didn´t expect that and I think the whole episode was one of the best. Time loops are always interesting stories in sci-fi shows and this one wasn´t an exception.
                      And don´t kill me, but I think Alison and Nathan were really a great couple and if they have stayed together, I wouldn´t mind.
                      Also acting of both, Colin and Ed in that "dying" scene was perfect.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

The Jack/Nathan (non slashy please) dynamic was something that I felt the show sorely missed after Ed left. I so miss Nathan.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X