X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview With Christopher Gauthier (Vincent) - check out the link below -

http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...community.html

Comment

Colin Ferguson audio interview on Mr Media Interviews on Blog Talk Radio Tues Nov 23 at 9am.
      Blog Twitter

Comment

Colin Ferguson audio interview on Film Festival Radio on Blog Talk Radio Tues Nov 23 at 7am.
        Blog Twitter

Comment

Thank you for linking us up, Antipodal!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Source: Syfy

O' Little Town - Video Sneak Peek - Eureka : Holiday Episode
            Blog Twitter

Comment

I just saw the first preview last night for the Holiday Special, I can't wait!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Ok, now that we're past O Little Town, when can we expect S 4.5? Huh? *claps hands together in hopeful glee*
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Some interviews:

SFX Magazine: Colin Ferguson & Jordan Hinson Interview

SciFi Chick: Colin Ferguson Interview

Media Blvd Magazine: Colin Ferguson Interview

Mr. Media Interviews: Colin Ferguson Audio Interview

Film Festival Radio: Colin Ferguson Audio Interview

Geek Syndicate: MCM Expo 2010 Eureka Cast Audio Interviews
                  Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    Ok, now that we're past O Little Town, when can we expect S 4.5? Huh? *claps hands together in hopeful glee*
                    Well, 4.0 ended in early September so at a guess I should think it'll be part of the January-March block.

I'm hoping, anyway
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I would like to think so, but I think they would have announced it already if it was coming back in January. They've already announced their other winter programming, Being Human, Merlin, etc.
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

Well Merlin is an import so I think we can throw that one out right away as far as reasoning out what'll be in the winter block. Being Human is new, and they generally pair up new series with established Syfy originals. January will also be 4 months since Eureka went on hiatus (discounting the Xmas special) and that's their break cycle length generally.

And then there's the fact that there's no Eureka on the Syfy site's schedule past Xmas Eve--they'd have to work out the schedule for originals and repeats.

I still think it'll happen, personally.
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                          I still think it'll happen, personally.
                          I hope you're right. My cynical side says that they figured out during the writers' strike that they could get two "seasons" for the price of one and we won't see 4.5 until summer. But I'd love to be wrong about that. New Eureka in January would be fantastic.
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

Colin Ferguson was on Hollywood Treasure Wednesday at 10pm EST and his Sheriff Carter uniform in which he signed the back of the badge sold for little more $1,700 at an auction for a charity called Kaboom. The episode was called Chasing Rudolph.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Source: Fanblot

Interview: Neil Grayston And Allison Scagliotti From 'Eureka' And 'Warehouse 13'
                              Blog Twitter

Comment

The headline of this article from December 7 says that Eureka will not be back until next summer.

From the article:

"We're all disappointed," Colin responded when we shared your concerns. "We're disappointed too. We'd love to be on a show that aired year-round, or 22 episodes. So the fans' feelings are echoed [but we] don't have same resources as a major network."
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X