No announcement yet.

Eureka News and Articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes perfect sense to me as a good place to recruit potential warehouse personnel, someone really smart and has a mind without limits.
    sigpic

Comment

It's a good idea there, but I was in reference to the actor who plays Artie also guest starred in a S1 episode of EUReKA.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Oh, gotcha

I'm guessing they'll just pretend that never happened!
        sigpic

Comment

Neurotic twin brother maybe?
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Neurotic twin brother maybe?
            Quite possible, both genius.

You think they'll even mention it at all?
            sigpic

Comment

How about the fact that both Jo and Zane were in Vegas under different names in WH13?

Comment

Originally posted by Specter177 View Post
                How about the fact that both Jo and Zane were in Vegas under different names in WH13?
                Very true, and they were criminals. They'll be hiding out in the woods when the Warehouse staff visit!
                sigpic

Comment

I love the new trailer they've got out. Looks like an interesting season, and I always like it when James Calis is in something.

Comment

New interview with Colin Ferguson (Sheriff Jack Carter) - check out the link below -

http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...ck-carter.html

Comment

New interview with Joe Morton (Henry Deacon) - see link below

http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...f-science.html

Comment

From Sci Fi Wire: 10 developments will change everything on Eureka (spoilers).
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Mini-review from Maureen Ryan (behind spoiler tags because it's slightly spoilerish for tonight's ep)

Spoiler:
                          Year after year, I tend to like the same things about "Eureka" -- Colin Ferguson as the sheriff keeping the scientists in the top-secret town in line, the quirky residents, etc. But I tend not to watch it after the first few episodes of each season, because it tends to travel somewhat repetitive storytelling roads (i.e., every week, science goes awry, then science is used to fix what went awry). This season, James Callis ("Battlestar Galactica") has a recurring role as the mysterious Dr. Grant, and the way in which he arrives in Eureka has long-term consequences for the characters. I like the implications of that bigger arc, which promises more depth, which "Eureka" needs. Yet Callis' attempt at an American accent is shaky and unfortunately seems to deflate the rest of his performance.
                          LINK
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

From Watch with Kristin (E! Online) - July 9, 2010
                            Eureka: The Best Show on TV You're Not Watching (but We've Got a Cure for That!)

Eureka returns tonight! Whether you're a dedicated fan (guilty!) or a series newbie, you won't want to miss the fourth-season premiere of Syfy's hit show.

Why is this season so special? Like the show's scientific geniuses, the writers are brilliantly rebooting the series. It's shocking and will take some getting used to, but we guarantee you will not be disappointed. Travel on in here to find out what star Colin Ferguson (Sheriff Jack Carter) told us about the changes ahead...
                            More here..... (spoilers)
                            Last edited by Killdeer; 09 July 2010, 01:54 PM.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            sigpic

Comment

From Airlock Alpha - July 8, 2010
                              'Eureka' Returns With Trip Down Wormhole - Jaime Paglia and Colin Ferguson share a few sneak peeks from the Syfy show's game-changing fourth season

There is a big game-changing twist coming to "Eureka," and the show isn't wasting any time introducing it as it pops up in the first two episodes of the new season, which begins Friday on Syfy.

In fact, during a recent conference call with reporters from news outlets that included Airlock Alpha, "Eureka" creator Jaime Paglia asked those who have already seen the first two episodes to be careful and not share what it is -- with a wink and a nudge, of course.
                              More at link (spoilers)
                              Last edited by Killdeer; 09 July 2010, 01:53 PM.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              sigpic

Comment

From About.com
                                Review: "Founder's Day" ('Eureka' 401)
                                'Eureka' is back - - and it's better than ever
                                About.com Rating 4.5 Star Rating

Unbelievable! With "Founder's Day," the season 4 premiere of Eureka (July 9, 2010 on Syfy), we finally encounter that most elusive creature in the history of science fiction: a production team that's kept their hands off the reset button.

Conventional wisdom holds that the weekly series format mediates against change from week to week, yet drama depends on change and conflict within a story; the most hackneyed way of reconciling these opposites is to undo radical change at the end of the episode and make it all like it was (pressing the reset button). In the past even Eureka has been guilty. But not this time.
                                More here (spoilers)
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X