Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Default Re: Eureka News and Articles

I just saw the first preview last night for the Holiday Special, I can't wait!!!
    <a href=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/spimman/media/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/spimman/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg target=_blank>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ps2497bbad.jpg</a></a>

Air Force Chief of Staff Everlovin's Avatar
    Dancing, singing, praising, and thanking!

Ok, now that we're past O Little Town, when can we expect S 4.5? Huh? *claps hands together in hopeful glee*

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Some interviews:

SFX Magazine: Colin Ferguson & Jordan Hinson Interview

SciFi Chick: Colin Ferguson Interview

Media Blvd Magazine: Colin Ferguson Interview

Mr. Media Interviews: Colin Ferguson Audio Interview

Film Festival Radio: Colin Ferguson Audio Interview

Geek Syndicate: MCM Expo 2010 Eureka Cast Audio Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by Everlovin View Post
    Ok, now that we're past O Little Town, when can we expect S 4.5? Huh? *claps hands together in hopeful glee*
    Well, 4.0 ended in early September so at a guess I should think it'll be part of the January-March block.

I'm hoping, anyway
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

I would like to think so, but I think they would have announced it already if it was coming back in January. They've already announced their other winter programming, Being Human, Merlin, etc.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles

Well Merlin is an import so I think we can throw that one out right away as far as reasoning out what'll be in the winter block. Being Human is new, and they generally pair up new series with established Syfy originals. January will also be 4 months since Eureka went on hiatus (discounting the Xmas special) and that's their break cycle length generally.

And then there's the fact that there's no Eureka on the Syfy site's schedule past Xmas Eve--they'd have to work out the schedule for originals and repeats.

I still think it'll happen, personally.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Quote Originally Posted by DigiFluid View Post
    I still think it'll happen, personally.
    I hope you're right. My cynical side says that they figured out during the writers' strike that they could get two "seasons" for the price of one and we won't see 4.5 until summer. But I'd love to be wrong about that. New Eureka in January would be fantastic.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles

Colin Ferguson was on Hollywood Treasure Wednesday at 10pm EST and his Sheriff Carter uniform in which he signed the back of the badge sold for little more $1,700 at an auction for a charity called Kaboom. The episode was called Chasing Rudolph.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Source: Fanblot

Interview: Neil Grayston And Allison Scagliotti From 'Eureka' And 'Warehouse 13'

The headline of this article from December 7 says that Eureka will not be back until next summer.

From the article:

"We're all disappointed," Colin responded when we shared your concerns. "We're disappointed too. We'd love to be on a show that aired year-round, or 22 episodes. So the fans' feelings are echoed [but we] don't have same resources as a major network."
    - Life after Stargate -

*stamps feet in frustration*

You would think they would want to have more episodes of one of SyFy's highest rated shows, but what do I know
    <a href=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/spimman/media/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/spimman/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg target=_blank>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ps2497bbad.jpg</a></a>

About as much as I do apparently.

Eureka nominated for a 2011 Saturn Award in Best Syndicated/Cable Television Series category

Ugh, summer? What kind of crap is that?

Seriously, whoever is running the scheduling department as Syfylis needs to get fired, yesterday. I've never seen a network run things in such a completely boneheaded, unsuccessful fashion.

Syfy has a partial April schedule available, there is an Eureka marathon listed for April 22, from 8am through 4pm (no episode titles listed). More than likely previously seen episodes. Will keep an eye on it for updates.

You know, I was half hoping that we'd get S4.5 this spring and S5 come autumn. Not to be, I guess.

It's a really really bizarre turn of events, isn't it? So we get 4.0 in 2010, a S5 renewal, then 4.5 in 2011 and....S5(.0?) in 2012? This is a very strange way of going about things. Of course, that's pretty par for the course with this network.

Chief Master Sergeant

well it's one way to get another good show canceled in syfy
    syfy sucks with there 4 months breaks now they will make one season to last 4 years or even more by the look of it
    sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Quote Originally Posted by DigiFluid View Post
    It's a really really bizarre turn of events, isn't it? So we get 4.0 in 2010, a S5 renewal, then 4.5 in 2011 and....S5(.0?) in 2012? This is a very strange way of going about things. Of course, that's pretty par for the course with this network.
    One thing I've noticed is that I haven't seen anything yet about how many episodes were included in the S5 renewal. When the show was renewed for S4, they said it was supposed to be for 22 episodes (which was later cut down to 20 for reasons unknown). But nothing's been said about how many episodes will be in S5. I'm hoping that means that they're going back to the 13 episode seasons like they did with Sanctuary. If they're going to insist on keeping Eureka as a summer-only show, I'd rather be able to count on 13 episodes every summer than this 8-10 episodes per summer thing we've been having since 2008.
    - Life after Stargate -