why didnt they just send Todd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why didnt they just send Todd

Why didnt they just send Todd thru the gate with McCay & co to take back the hive or at least use him to gain control of the hive? what a waste of a ship. Not only that, he also would have known about the gate onboard but they didnt use him as much as they could have, he values his freedom more then that ship, he & McCay could have just shut that whole thing down.

Because he can't be trusted. Their wasn't time let alone the resources to capture the Hive
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

why did todd even come to atlantis? he couldve just sent them the zpms and talked to them over the radio instead of "putting himself in their custody".
      R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Originally posted by asdf1239 View Post
        why did todd even come to atlantis? he couldve just sent them the zpms and talked to them over the radio instead of "putting himself in their custody".
        Because he trusts them, but they (at least John) seemed to have turned into jerks.

Part of me is wondering if this is part of an arc where Todd and John are slowly turning into what they don't want to (Todd showing very human characteristics of trust and gratitude while John starts lying and threatening and someone far too cynical and mean to have held up his bargain in Common Ground).

I'd go on, but I've probably hijacked the thread into something else already.
        Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
          Why didnt they just send Todd thru the gate with McCay & co to take back the hive or at least use him to gain control of the hive? what a waste of a ship. Not only that, he also would have known about the gate onboard but they didnt use him as much as they could have, he values his freedom more then that ship, he & McCay could have just shut that whole thing down.
          However, once they sent Todd through the gate they left themselves exposed to him taking control of this super hive. No way I'd do that...

regards,
          G.
          Go for Marty...

Comment

True dat... But i see it more as Todd has been proven to show he puts his own plans ahead of ours, if he can get away with it. Heck the creation of the hive was one of his plans..

Comment

Originally posted by WraithRichard View Post
              Because he trusts them, .
              I dunno how strong that trust really is.. I would sort of like to think that Todd had some kind of back up plan ready to be put in motion at the right time.
              I like Sharky
              sigpic

Comment

Are we forgetting that Todd created the super-hive and that it was an underling who stole the ship? For all we know, if that hadn't happened, Todd could have flown the ship to Earth himself.

Comment

Working...
                X