Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eureka renewed for 4th Season! 22 Episodes!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agentCarterfanboy View Post
    Will Carter(Colin Ferguson) be back?

....also, did y'all notice Jordan Hinson[Zoe] on ABC'S Hank?

http://www.hulu.com/hank
    I don't know for sure, but EUReKA wouldn't work without Carter. I sincerely hope so!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Colin Ferguson will be back. Jordan Hinson and Jaime Ray Newman were offered roles on new series for broadcast TV. So going for more exposure (and money) is a natural career decision.

I will miss Zoe. She wasn't the stereotypical teenager or strictly comedy element often seen on many shows. Plus it was nice to see what the kids did in school and made science and math cool. The chemistry between Carter and Zoe will be hard to replace plus Lupo and Zoe moments were fun too.

Guess Carter will get another love interest sooner or later.
      It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

Okay, I guess writers' strike screwed me up more than I thought because I could have swore that this last season was season 4. LOL!

Originally posted by Sci-Fi View Post
        I will miss Zoe.

Guess Carter will get another love interest sooner or later.

I'll miss Zoe too, she was so funny!

No! I've been waiting, very nicely I might add, for apparenly three season for Carter and Allison to finally realize they are made for each, and ever time I think they close someone get in the way! Dry cleaning lady, Nate,(insert a couple name here) and finally it looked like it may happen Tess step in! And too make it worst I actually liked Tess!
        sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

I wouldn't jump the gun on casting decisions just yet. Kelsey Grammer's last foray into non-Frasier Crane territory bombed. Plus, filming is probably either done or close to done for this year for Hank anyway, so there's a good chance she won't be working once filming time for Eureka S4 comes along.

I'm cautiously optimistic about Jaime Ray Newman returning too. I'm betting (and hoping) Eastwick will flop, though even if it doesn't she's said that filming schedules will probably allow her to return to Eureka anyway. I hope so. She's an awesome character, and makes some tremendous eye candy too

I'm really glad the Carter/Allison angle is finally dead, and I hope it stays that way. Season 1 played it out as much as I ever wanted it to, and it's been great seeing the show move away from it.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

I'm really glad the Carter/Allison angle is finally dead, and I hope it stays that way. Season 1 played it out as much as I ever wanted it to, and it's been great seeing the show move away from it.
            No offince, but I'm not! I'm still hoping and praying! And while the show did some what move away from it, it still hints at it. At least I think.

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
              No offince, but I'm not! I'm still hoping and praying! And while the show did some what move away from it, it still hints at it. At least I think.
              I still saw hints. In fact, I'm kind of curious how season 4 will shape up to that last ep of season 1. The time frame will be about the same, won't it?

For the record, I was/am a Nathan/Allison shipper too. None of all of this interferes with my OTP - Jack/SARAH!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Zoe is just anoying !

And great to see there will be a season 4!

Comment

[QUOTE=Everlovin;10690217]
                  The time frame will be about the same, won't it?

QUOTE]

Are you referencing to "PHOENIX RISING" season 2? If so, then I don't believe the timeline is the same. Only b/c of a statement Carter said. Something the lines of Nate left making way for him and Allison. Which would in theory mean, that in the alternate timeline Carter and Allison were together when, in this timeline, Nate and Allison were together.

Hopefully that means since... Alternate timelines makes things hard to explain.

Comment

I just think the Carter/Allison thing has been dragged out for too long. I still liked the episode where they are together in the future, though. I wonder why Allison's son was more communicative in that episode too.

Comment

yay another season

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Working...
                      X