Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see old school exorcisms. You know the epic sexy kind that Sam does without a prayer book *sw00n*
    Videos Artwork

In loving memory of Col. L. Pendergast1960-2006
    Yes I actually enjoy SGU.

Comment

starg8fans you're probably right but I prefer imagining him in heaven with Mary after all he's been through x)

It would be awesome to see both of them join the battle though ;D
      Videos Artwork

In loving memory of Col. L. Pendergast1960-2006
      Yes I actually enjoy SGU.

Comment

Originally posted by Jitter View Post
        I'd like to see old school exorcisms. You know the epic sexy kind that Sam does without a prayer book *sw00n*
        Yes, I'd love to see the boys spouting Latin again! Somehow that was so cool.

Originally posted by Jitter View Post
        starg8fans you're probably right but I prefer imagining him in heaven with Mary after all he's been through x)

It would be awesome to see both of them join the battle though ;D
        Yes, that would be a much nicer picture...

Let's hope that JDM can fit it into his busy schedule. *crosses fingers*

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Totally shallow and fangirly, I know, but now the Sam thunkers got a shirtless scene I want one with Dean as well!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
            Totally shallow and fangirly, I know, but now the Sam thunkers got a shirtless scene I want one with Dean as well!
            HELL yeah! I'll take that one!

I would like to see a couple old-fashioned hunts mixed in with all the arc-heavy episodes. Not so many that the main story arc's development suffers, but a couple Classic Supernatural horror eps.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
              HELL yeah! I'll take that one!

I would like to see a couple old-fashioned hunts mixed in with all the arc-heavy episodes. Not so many that the main story arc's development suffers, but a couple Classic Supernatural horror eps.
              That would be good, yes. Kinda back to the basics. Of course they have quite a story to tell this season, but all the Angels and Demons stuff could get kinda old if it's all we get for 22 episodes.

Which begs the question - what kind of supernatural beings are still out there that haven't been used? I was thinking 'Wraith' (not the SGA kind, LOL!), but when I googled it I found out it's just a Scottish expression for 'ghost' or 'spirit'. Otherwise I the only things I can think of are maybe Pixies (which don't sound very scary), or wood or water nymphs (more Vancouver forests - unless one of the latter settles in a water tank!). But then I'm no expert on horror.

sigpic

Comment

I would like to see Michael trying to convince Dean to be his vessel. So far we have seen Zacharia and Raphael trying to coerce Dean in to becoming Michael's vessel but we've heard nothing from Michael himself, and there's supposed to be an open phone line between an angel and his vessel, so what's keeping Michael from giving Dean a call?
                sigpic

Comment

I'd like to see the boys being totally honest with each other (e.g. Sam TELL Dean that you are supposed to be Lucifer's vessel, please!)

Comment

We've seen a number of episodes that focus heavily on the Dean/Castiel relationship...I think it'd be good to see one that focused on Sam/Castiel. Especially after the tension displayed between them in the latest ep. They need to work some things out, and I think it would be really interesting to see.

Comment

I know it's slightly off topic but I'd like to see them happy for once. End everything on a high because I just can't see them being hurt anymore. Dean crying out for Sam at the end of season 3 tore me up, and when you see them in What Is and What Should Never Be, happy, and as a family, even without John, they were together. Sam and Jess engaged, their mum alive. Happy. Why can't they kill Lucifer/save the world and drive off into the sunset in the Impala? I know it seems cliched and contrite but why not? That's definitely one thing they haven't done yet...
                      *crosses fingers and toes*

Epideme
                      ...On topic, I would like to have some answers. But then what would we have to talk about on here? We'd know everything and have nothing to speculate about. So let them keep secrets and let the Brothers Grimm live a little, please don't kill them off!!

x
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X