Elements (105)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elements (105)

A thief steals a sculpture with the help of a Native American artifact, and the investigation leads Pete and Myka to discover a sacred place that they deem worthy of protection. Claudia sneaks into the team to protect herself from the organization's "consequences" for her actions. Guest starring Joe Flanigan.

Heh... Sh....oooh wait! Hey, how spoilery are these threads allowed to be? I mean, it says 'discussion', so...

On the safe side:

Heh...
    Spoiler:
    Sheppard as the maybe-bad-guy-but-turns-out okish. I found that amusing.
    Here's a thing!
    When they were down in the vault trying to find out who stole the statue, why didn't they just use the infra-red memory gizmo from the previous episode? <nitpicky>

Comment

Its a discussion thread so spoilers for Elements or before do not need tags. However any future episodes would require tags

What memory gizmo are you referring to?
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Um...when Artie was kidnapped by Claudia, Mrs Thingummy asked if they'd used the...um...something like..."infra-red doohicky whatsit" to see who had been in the room in the x hours previously.

And it showed Myka and Pete coming in at the door, and as they panned it across the room, and turned it back through time and they could see Artie talking to Claudia. And Pete read Artie's lips to get her name.

Thus "infra-red memory gizmo"...

Comment

That thing is like a high tech security camera. It only works when people who enter the Warehouse because that is what it records
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...ok.

Comment

Yaayyy! Joe Flanigan! Errr...that's all I've got to say!

Comment

I loved this one. I tried to tape it on the catch up marathon but then I lost the tape.

G.T.
                sigpic

Comment

This ep had some epic one liners between claudia and Artie great to see Joe

Overall 10/10
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                  X