This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Season 1 Spoiler Thread

So instead of posting spoilers in the general thread, since some people don't like spoilers. So here you'll find spoilers for the remaining episode of season 1.

NOTE since this is a spoiler thread, post will not be in spoiler tags!!!!

Episode 108 "Duped" Summary

In Las Vegas, Myka gets trapped in a mirror while she and Pete try to recover an artifact from a couple of gamblers. Guest starring Erica Cerra and Niall Matter.
    http://www.tv.com/warehouse-13/duped..._episode;title

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
      I can't wait to see this tomorrow.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Eureka stars completely different in Warehouse 13

Erica Cerra as Jillian Whitman and Niall Matter as Gary Whitman (Philippe Bosse for Syfy)
        Wanna see Eureka stars Erica Cerra and Niall Matter doing something really, really different? Then check out tonight's episode of Warehouse 13, in which they play married scam artists.

"Niall heard about it before I did and he called me up and he goes, 'So are you going to do Warehouse?'" Cerra recalled last week during an exclusive telephone interview. "I said, 'What?' He goes, 'Well, apparently they'd like us to do a Warehouse 13 episode as a couple,' and I thought, 'That sounds like fun. I'll let you know when I hear about it.' Then I got a call, and they said they'd love me to do an episode with Niall. And it was fun. It's was neat for us to do something else together. Niall and I have a really good chemistry. We work really, really well together. So it was easy for us to go, 'OK, now we're husband and wife.'

continues:
        http://scifiwire.com/2009/08/eureka-...mpletely-d.php

Comment

Bah! So much for my Eureka crossover fantasy.

Comment

Episode 108 "Duped" Promo Photos

http://www.daemonstv.com/2009/08/23/...ped-episode-8/

Comment

Eureka stars completely different in Warehouse 13

Erica Cerra as Jillian Whitman and Niall Matter as Gary Whitman (Philippe Bosse for Syfy)
              Wanna see Eureka stars Erica Cerra and Niall Matter doing something really, really different? Then check out tonight's episode of Warehouse 13, in which they play married scam artists.

"Niall heard about it before I did and he called me up and he goes, 'So are you going to do Warehouse?'" Cerra recalled last week during an exclusive telephone interview. "I said, 'What?' He goes, 'Well, apparently they'd like us to do a Warehouse 13 episode as a couple,' and I thought, 'That sounds like fun. I'll let you know when I hear about it.' Then I got a call, and they said they'd love me to do an episode with Niall. And it was fun. It's was neat for us to do something else together. Niall and I have a really good chemistry. We work really, really well together. So it was easy for us to go, 'OK, now we're husband and wife.'
              --I didn't catch that until after reading the above..
              I forgot he was her boyfriend on Eureka (I knew they both looked familiar.. but couldn't place the *team* connection beyond both of them being on Eureka). Memory is fading..

Comment

Spoilers from Maureen Ryan, Chicago Tribune. http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....ehouse-13.html

From the article -
                Here are the first pictures of Michael Hogan, who memorably played Saul Tigh on "Battlestar," in his role as Myka's father on "Warehouse 13" (he's wearing the blue shirt in the first two pictures here). Hogan's episode airs Sept. 15 and it's called "Nevermore."
                The actor "portrays Myka's father Warren Bering, who receives a dangerous object anonymously in the mail which puts his life in jeopardy."
                Mark Sheppard, a.k.a. "Battlestar's" Romo Lampkin, appears as "Mr. Valda" in the Sept. 8 "Warehouse 13" episode, "Breakdown." Mr. Valda is "the enigmatic representative of the Regents, the mysterious organization that controls Warehouse 13. He disapproves of Artie's methods as the team leader of the Warehouse, and isn't afraid to let him know it."
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to see both of them on this show.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Michael Hogan is getting around post-BSG, with guesting on Warehouse 13 now and Dollhouse in a few months

Comment

WAREHOUSE 13 episode 9 "Regrets" - Promo Photos

http://www.daemonstv.com/2009/08/30/...ets-episode-9/

Episode Synopsis: WAREHOUSE 13 "Regrets" Episode 9

While Pete and Myka investigate a series of artifact-related suicides at a Florida prison, Claudia uses an artifact at the warehouse.
                      http://www.daemonstv.com/2009/08/30/...ets-episode-9/

Comment

Michael Hogan is getting around post-BSG, with guesting on Warehouse 13 now and Dollhouse in a few months
                        That is really good for him. I hope it keeps up.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

More information from Maureen Ryan - these are the Syfy episode summaries.
                          http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....e-13.html#more

Sept. 8 episode, "Breakdown," with guest stars C.C.H. Pounder and Mark Sheppard: "While the Regents question Artie (Saul Rubinek) during a surprise meeting with Mrs. Frederic (CCH Pounder), Pete (Eddie McClintock), Myka (Joanne Kelly) and Claudia (Allison Scagliotti) find themselves trapped in the Warehouse, with energy levels reaching critical mass. Will they be able to save it before Artie gets back?"

Sept. 15 episode, "Nevermore," with guest stars C.C.H. Pounder, Roger Rees, Michael Hogan, Susan Hogan: "After a failed attempt to capture [rogue Warehouse agent] MacPherson (Roger Rees), Myka (Joanne Kelly) receives word her father is dying and travels home to see her parents. She soon discovers the situation is more dire—he has a bifurcated artifact; the second part is wreaking havoc in an Oregon high school, and both belonged to Edgar Allen Poe! Can the team neutralize the two-part artifact before the situation becomes too macabre?"
                          Fun fact: As noted by a commenter below, guest-starring alongside Hogan in the episode is his wife, Susan Hogan (who also guested on "Battlestar" a few times).
                          Would Susan Hogan maybe be playing Myka's mother?
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

Warehouse 13 - Episode 1.10 - Breakdown - Sneak Peek

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...breakdown.html

Comment

WAREHOUSE 13 "Nevermore" Early Review Episode 11

http://www.daemonstv.com/2009/09/14/...ew-episode-11/

Comment

Working...
                              X