Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews, Misc. tidbits (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SWEEEEET! Can't wait.

Comment

i'm counting the days. 119 i think.
      sigpic

Comment

Warehouse 13 Actors Talk Season 2 Guest Stars And Super Capers

At last night's 2010 Syfy Upfront Party in New York, the ridiculously charming Warehouse 13 stars Eddie McClintock and Joanne Kelly hinted at who'll be guest-starring next season, and which villains await agents Pete Lattimer and Myka Bering.

First off, it's gotta be said that McClintock and Kelly have a great rapport. Rarely is an answer just an answer - rather, it's a ping-pong game of quips. Here's what they had to say about the tenor of the second season of Warehouse 13, which debuts July 13, 2010

http://io9.com/5495151/warehouse-13-...d-super-capers

Comment

Thanks for the link, Madwelshboy.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Season 1 DVD Cover Art

Comment

Oh cool - I hadn't seen that it was out yet.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                Season 1 DVD Cover Art

Very nice!
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Syfy Loads “Warehouse 13” With Exciting Guest Stars

New York, NY – March 25, 2010 – Warehouse 13, the most successful series in Syfy history, today announced that Gina Torres will join Firefly alums Jewel Staite and Sean Maher as guest stars during the second season, which kicks off in July. The series is currently in production in Toronto.

Philip Winchester (Crusoe) and Paula Garces (Defying Gravity) will also appear as guest stars this year.

Torres and Garces’ roles are both love interests for Pete (Eddie McClintock)

Torres, who portrayed “Zoe Washburne” in Firefly, plays “Kate,” an agent from Pete’s past.

Garces, who played “Paula Morales” in Defying Gravity and “Officer Tina Hanlon” in The Shield, assumes the recurring role of “Kelly,” a sexy, spunky, headstrong veterinarian in the Warehouse town of Univille who catches Pete’s eye.

continues:
                  http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/03/25...source=twitter

Comment

Season 1 DVD Cover Art
                    [DVD cover art]
                    Unfortunately, it seems they're only doing a DVD release--no BD

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/War...-Box-Art/13509
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Season 1 DVD Cover Art

[IMG]http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv170/madwelsboy/Warehouse13_S1.jpg[/IG]
                      Very very nice!

Comment

Syfy summer schedule

Warehouse 13—Second season debuts Tuesday, July 6, at 9PM (ET/PT)—Warehouse 13 follows two Secret Service agents who find themselves abruptly transferred to a massive, top-secret storage facility in windswept South Dakota which houses every strange artifact, mysterious relic, fantastical object and supernatural souvenir ever collected by the U.S. government. The Warehouse's caretaker Artie (Saul Rubinek) charges Pete (Eddie McClintock) and Myka (Joanne Kelly) with chasing down reports of supernatural and paranormal activity in search of new objects to cache at the Warehouse, as well as helping him to control the Warehouse itself. Warehouse 13 also features Allison Scagliotti, along with series guest star, CCH Pounder.

During its freshman season, Warehouse 13 became the all-time Syfy leader in total viewers (4.1 million), Adults 25-54 (2.1 million) and Household ratings (2.9), as measured by 7-Day DVR data, making it the most successful series in Syfy's 17-year history. The series is produced for Syfy by Universal Cable Productions. It is executive produced by Jack Kenny (The Book of Daniel), who also serves as showrunner.
                        http://scifiwire.com/2010/03/syfy-su...medium=twitter

Comment

So glad they bumped it up a week. If you go to the S2 spoilers thread I posted the promo vid that aired during Caprica last week. It's a good promo (although not nearly as good as the S2 Castle promo). "Va with a side of Voom!"
                          sigpic
                          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I really do look forward to this show's return.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              I really do look forward to this show's return.
                              I'm excited too

But I'm still mad there's no BD release for season 1. I've already sent Universal an email voicing my displeasure, but no response yet.
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                I'm excited too

But I'm still mad there's no BD release for season 1. I've already sent Universal an email voicing my displeasure, but no response yet.
                                Honestly, it doesn't surprise me that there isn't one yet...but one later on AFTER the release.

Comment

Working...
                                X