Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews, Misc. tidbits (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    I think you need to recheck your math. Its 4 1/2 moths away. 5 if you count February
    So my math was off...sue me. Actually if you count February, it's 6 months.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Both Amazon.co.uk and Play.com are now listing the region 2 verison of Warehouse 13: Season 1 (4 Discs) for a release on June 28, 2010.

Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Warehouse-13...6928805&sr=8-1

Play: http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/12145...ml?source=9316

Comment

Drew Z. Greenberg - (@DrewZachary on Twitter) one of the many writers for the show Tweeted this, this morning:
        First table read for the new season of Warehouse 13 today! Brace yourself, world - we're back.

It set off a chain reaction from the few WH13 fans I follow on Twitter. As well as responses from some of his fellow WH13 writers. It's been fun reading all this.

Yesterday or the day before Eddie was tweeting about leaving for Toronto as was Allison. They all (per Eddie's tweet) met up for dinner apparently.

Photographic proof via Eddie's Twitter

So see before we know it, 13 July will be here and all the months and months of waiting will have paid off.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
          Drew Z. Greenberg - (@DrewZachary on Twitter) one of the many writers for the show Tweeted this, this morning:
          First table read for the new season of Warehouse 13 today! Brace yourself, world - we're back.

It set off a chain reaction from the few WH13 fans I follow on Twitter. As well as responses from some of his fellow WH13 writers. It's been fun reading all this.

Yesterday or the day before Eddie was tweeting about leaving for Toronto as was Allison. They all (per Eddie's tweet) met up for dinner apparently.

Photographic proof via Eddie's Twitter

So see before we know it, 13 July will be here and all the months and months of waiting will have paid off.
          That is still quite a while to wait, my friend.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            That is still quite a while to wait, my friend.
            Dude, at least it's coming back. There are a lot of shows that aren't no matter how much fans want it. Geez, way to bring things down.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
              Dude, at least it's coming back. There are a lot of shows that aren't no matter how much fans want it. Geez, way to bring things down.
              I am very glad it is coming back. I just wish it was coming back sooner.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                I am very glad it is coming back. I just wish it was coming back sooner.
                It can be done fast or it can be done well
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  It can be done fast or it can be done well
                  There is no reason we can't have both.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm confused about something. According to this, S2 is only 12 episodes. But earlier we were informed that S2 was a 13 episode renewal. Where's the missing episode?
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                      I'm confused about something. According to this, S2 is only 12 episodes. But earlier we were informed that S2 was a 13 episode renewal. Where's the missing episode?
                      SyFy likes to air their 13 episode seasons (and 10 episodes half season) in yearly quarters. Doing their the math that is 3 months and its soon obvious that 13 weeks is too long. So to that end a lot of time SyFy will air two episodes on one night to get the 13 episode order and 12 week requirements met. Its probably the finale or premiere of W13
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Actually, a quarter is usually about 13 weeks. (52/4 = 13) It works out that way because each month doesn't have exactly four weeks in it.

But I hope you're right about the airing schedule. I would hate to think we're short an episode this season.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                          Actually, a quarter is usually about 13 weeks. (52/4 = 13) It works out that way because each month doesn't have exactly four weeks in it.

But I hope you're right about the airing schedule. I would hate to think we're short an episode this season.
                          The 52 week varies from every year too. And while that is technically true that is not how SyFy views it. They will almost premiere their shows in January, April, July, and October because they divide 12 months into 3 months quarters.

Its quite common. Look at Sanctuary
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Firefly's 'Kaylee' will guest on Warehouse 13

Browncoats rejoice! Our favorite cargo ship engineer, Jewel Staite (Kaylee of Firefly/Serenity fame), will appear in an upcoming episode of Syfy's Warehouse 13. (She also played Dr. Jennifer Keller on Syfy's Stargate Atlantis.)

Staite tweeted the news herself:

@JewelStaite Got offered a lovely role on Warehouse 13. Wish I could tell you more. All I can say is, you Browncoats are gonna freak.

**snip**
                            http://scifiwire.com/2010/03/firefly...-will-gues.php
                            sigpic
                            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Firefly stars reunite on Warehouse 13!

Remember Firefly/Serenity's Jewel Staite revealed that she'll guest-star on Syfy's Warehouse 13? Looks like she's bringing a crew member along with her: Sean Maher, who played Dr. Simon Tam, joins her in the episode "Mild Mannered."

Maher will play a regular guy who undergoes "a shocking physical change" after encountering one of the mysterious objects; Staite will plays his unrequited love. (Kind of a reversal on their Firefly roles, a nice touch.)

The full announcement follows. Warehouse 13 returns with new episodes on July 13!

**snip**
                              http://scifiwire.com/2010/03/firefly...reunite-on.php
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Great news about those two.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X