Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews, Misc. tidbits (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And so far anyway it means we get more episodes in a year. We're only getting 10 episodes of Eureka this year, and still no word on when Season 4.1 will air, so I'm happy with WH13 staying at 13 episodes a summer.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

13 episodes is a good thing....I think. As usually its better to have quality over quantity.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
        13 episodes is a good thing....I think. As usually its better to have quality over quantity.
        I have to see proof that 13 episodes gives more quality the a 20 episode season. If the writers are good you'll get quality episodes regardless of the episode count
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Episode count isn't going to affect ratings that much if at all.
          but i prefer a shorter season then just drag it out until people start screaming filler eps.
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Filler episodes can be just as entertaining as arc epiosdes.
            Jelgate is right

Comment

or the proper term 'stand alone' and yes they can.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                or the proper term 'stand alone' and yes they can.
                Sematics. They're the same thing
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Sematics. They're the same thing
                  but filler has a negative vibe connected to it due to other fandoms uses of the term. all i'm sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    but filler has a negative vibe connected to it due to other fandoms uses of the term. all i'm sayin
                    Thats fandom's fault. Doesn't change the definition and that filler episodes can be entertaining
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                      Personally I prefer the shorter seasons like WH13 has. It allows the cast/crew to do other projects as well as bring me the show I love. With a show that has 20 - 22 eps, they spend most of the year, filming with only like 2 to 3 months off. With WH13's shooting schedule (generally they start filming in March and finish around August) they still have about 6 months to do other projects.

I say, don't mess with it. It works.
                      I agree with you 100%. If it ain't broke don't fix it!
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Thats fandom's fault. Doesn't change the definition and that filler episodes can be entertaining
                        Entertaining, and important in their own right. Character development takes place in these kinds of episodes too.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Definitely!

Comment

Media Blvd. Magazine: Eddie McClintock & Saul Rubinek Interview

Starry Constellation Magazine: Eddie McClintock & Saul Rubinek Interview

Yahoo TV: Tuesday's Picks Dec 7 '10
                            Source: Yahoo TV [follow link for complete column]

Yahoo TV - Tuesday's Picks, December 7, 2010

Warehouse 13

Tuesday at 10pm on Syfy

Spoiler:
                            Syfy's popular relic-hunting adventure returns this week with a special holiday episode. The Warehouse team is ready to relax and celebrate Christmas when Pete and Myka are called away to help hunt down a thief dressed as Santa Claus. Plus, Emmy winner Judd Hirsch ("Taxi") guest stars as Artie's estranged father, who has no interest in a Hanukkah reunion with his son ... until Claudia lies and tells him Artie is dying.

Warehouse 13 - TV Guide: Tonight's TV Hot List: Tuesday, Dec. 7, 2010

Tonight's TV Hot List: Tuesday, Dec. 7, 2010

Dec 7, 2010
                            by TV Guide News

Warehouse 13

10/9c Syfy

Spoiler:
                            The carol says, "...he knows if you've been bad or good so be good for goodness sake," but what if St. Nick has been naughty? In this holiday special, Pete and Myka track a bad Santa who's been linked to robberies while Artie reunites with his father (Judd Hirsch) in time for Hanukkah. Paul Blackthorne (The Dresden Files) also guest stars.

— Michael Chant

Warehouse 13 - SciFi Pulse: Eddie McClintock & Saul Rubinek Celebrate A Warehouse 13 Christmas

Warehouse 13 - TV Guide: Matt's Picks: December 6-9

Spoiler:
                            Summer's breeziest sci-fi/fantasy romps return to spread a little seasonal cheer with stand-alone special holiday episodes. First up: Eureka, featuring Saturday Night Live vet Chris Parnell (aka 30 Rock's Dr. Spaceman) as a scientist who threatens the company holiday party when his unstable hydrogen crystal experiment begins to grow at a dangerously high rate. Following that is a new episode of Warehouse 13 in which Pete and Myka are tasked to find a sticky-fingered thief in Santa Claus drag who's making life a holy terror for a workaholic played by Paul Blackthorne. Meanwhile, Artie has a very Hanukkah reunion with his estranged father (special guest Judd Hirsch) after a 30-year separation.

Warehouse 13 - Video: Saul Rubinek Interview on Holiday Special

Warehouse 13 - Sky1 Video: Saul Rubinek & Joanne Kelly Interview

Hollywood The Write Way: Warehouse 13 - Allison Scagliotti Interview
                            Blog Twitter

Comment

Eddie McClintock was on Hollywood Treasure Wednesday at 10pm EST and his Tesla weapon that he got from the show sold for $5,000 at an auction for a charity he supports called Kaboom. The episode was called Chasing Rudolph.
                              Last edited by planet_tv; 08 December 2010, 09:12 PM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Source: SFX Magazine

Warehouse 13: Exclusive Interview - Saul Rubinek (Artie), Joanne Kelly (Myka), Eddie McClintock (Peter) and showrunner Jack Kenny
                                Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X