Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews, Misc. tidbits (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely going to be fun, the cross over between these 2 shows is so natural...I'm so excited!
    sigpic

Comment

AWESOME NEW S2 Preview Is it 6 July yet?
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Ah, FYI: Carl Carson was a totally different character and got killed off and so does not look like nor did he act like Artie. No need to explain anything there if you saw the ep you would know they are two completely different characters, hell, like night and day. Saul Rubinek has a beard now and looks a lot heavier and older than he did on that one ep.

He so doesn't even resemble Carl anymore.

Comment

Hmmm, a crossover? Should be pretty interesting.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
            Ah, FYI: Carl Carson was a totally different character and got killed off and so does not look like nor did he act like Artie. No need to explain anything there if you saw the ep you would know they are two completely different characters, hell, like night and day. Saul Rubinek has a beard now and looks a lot heavier and older than he did on that one ep.

He so doesn't even resemble Carl anymore.
            It would still be fun for them to give a nod to the fact that Saul had been on Eureka. Doesn't need to be blatant. It could be fun.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
              It would still be fun for them to give a nod to the fact that Saul had been on Eureka. Doesn't need to be blatant. It could be fun.
              I highly doubt it though. They'll have to mention Artie but not Carl. I'm not usually keen on crossovers, but I like the idea of Fargo popping up on Warehouse. I say a trade off, we keep Fargo on Warehouse 13 and Claudia on Eureka. LOL.
              Last edited by DSG1; 23 May 2010, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                Syfy’s #1 Series, “Warehouse 13” Lands Lindsay Wagner and Tia Carrere as Season 2 Guest Stars

Warehouse 13, the most successful series in Syfy history, welcomes legendary ladies Lindsay Wagner (Bionic Woman) and Tia Carrere (Wayne’s World, Relic Hunter) as upcoming guest stars. They join a line up of previously announced guest stars including Jewel Staite, Sean Maher, Philip Winchester and Nolan Gerard Funk. The second season of Warehouse 13 returns this summer beginning Tuesday, July 6 on Syfy.

Lindsay Wagner will portray Dr. Vanessa Calder, the in-house Warehouse 13 doctor who is responsible for treating the investigative team as well as the super secret governing body known as The Regents.

Tia Carrere will appear as Agent Katie Logan (Carrere replaces the recently announced Gina Torres) who reignites a relationship with former flame Pete Lattimer (Eddie McClintock) when the two reunite on a new case.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/04/26...st-stars/49624
                This is too awesome for words!!! I'm even more excited for Eureka and Warehouse 13 now!!!!!
                "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  Hmmm, a crossover? Should be pretty interesting.
                  I so do like the thought of Fargo causing trouble for Artie. That could be hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
                    I highly doubt it though. They'll have to mention Artie but not Carl. I'm not usually keen on crossovers, but I like the idea of Fargo popping up on Warehouse. I say a trade off, we keep Fargo on Warehouse 13 and Claudia on Eureka. LOL.
                    We'll have to agree to disagree and move on.
                    sigpic

Comment

Rhodehouse 13 - WWE Superstar Cody Rhodes lands a sweet guest role on a hit Syfy series.

Now that Smackdown is officially moving to Syfy next this fall we're going to be seeing more casting stories like this one. WWE Smackdown superstar Cody Rhodes is going to be doing a guest spot on the Syfy series Warehouse 13 in August.

Rhodes will be playing "Kurt Smoller" – the high school love interest of Myka Bering (Joanne Kelly). Smoller is "the former captain of Myka's high school football team. Charming and good-natured, Kurt shows up at the high school reunion looking better than ever and, in spite of complications brought on by exposure to an artifact, Myka finds herself romantically drawn to him."

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/109/1093023p1.html

Comment

Syfy Schedule has revealed the first four episode titles of Warehouse 13 Season Two!

Spoiler:
                        July 6 - Time Will Tell
                        July 13 - Mild Mannered
                        July 20 - Beyond Our Control
                        July 27 - Age Before Beauty

So, Warehouse 13 ditched the one-word titles just like SGU... Interesting.

Comment

I am so psyched about the Eureka/Warehouse 13 crossovers! I love it when my favorite shows intermingle!
                          sigpic
                          Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Exclusive: 'Star Trek' captain invades 'Warehouse 13'

Warehouse 13 is beaming up Faran Tahir — a.k.a. Captain Robau in J.J. Abrams’ Star Trek reboot — for a multi-episode arc, sources confirm to me exclusively.

Tahir will appear in at least two episodes of the Syfy hit’s upcoming season as Adwin Kosan, one of the mysterious and powerful Regents tasked with keeping the Warehouse safe. Adwin, who arrives to handle an escalating crisis, makes a shocking pronouncement that threatens to tear apart the team.

Tahir joins a season 2 guest star roster that also includes Bionic Woman Lindsay Wagner, Firefly‘s Sean Maher, Eureka‘s Neil Graystone, Boston Legal‘s Rene Auberjonois, and Defying Gravity‘s Paula Garces.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/06/...-13/#more-8905

Comment

I really liked Tahir in his brief part in Star Trek. It will be interesting to see him on this show.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm gonna miss the old days when Warehouse stood alone without guest stars.

Comment

Working...
                                X