Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews, Misc. tidbits (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The info I read from Universal's press release didn't say they WEREN'T doing a BR version at all, just not now. I expect later on they'll do one because they know some folks will fork over the $$$ for the BR version as well, imho.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Adds Warehouse 13 to her Amazon wishlist...

Comment

Already Pre-ordered. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
          Honestly, it doesn't surprise me that there isn't one yet...but one later on AFTER the release.
          Well, as long as it gets released eventually I'll be pleased. Not interested in a DVD release though.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Never mind. The new promo vid has been taken down. Dang it. It was good people. If you have Verizion you can watch it there still I believe. I haven't checked SyFy's site yet to see if they have it up.
            Last edited by SunKrux; 21 April 2010, 06:05 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

http://video.syfy.com/shows/warehous...os_trailers_5/

http://video.syfy.com/shows/warehous...son-2/v1213611
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I didn't have time before work to come here and add links, thanks Digi! I'm so excited!
                sigpic

Comment

Very nice! Thanks for the links.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Syfy’s #1 Series, “Warehouse 13” Lands Lindsay Wagner and Tia Carrere as Season 2 Guest Stars

Warehouse 13, the most successful series in Syfy history, welcomes legendary ladies Lindsay Wagner (Bionic Woman) and Tia Carrere (Wayne’s World, Relic Hunter) as upcoming guest stars. They join a line up of previously announced guest stars including Jewel Staite, Sean Maher, Philip Winchester and Nolan Gerard Funk. The second season of Warehouse 13 returns this summer beginning Tuesday, July 6 on Syfy.

Lindsay Wagner will portray Dr. Vanessa Calder, the in-house Warehouse 13 doctor who is responsible for treating the investigative team as well as the super secret governing body known as The Regents.

Tia Carrere will appear as Agent Katie Logan (Carrere replaces the recently announced Gina Torres) who reignites a relationship with former flame Pete Lattimer (Eddie McClintock) when the two reunite on a new case.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/04/26...st-stars/49624

Comment

If you missed WH13 last summer but wanted to see it, you're in luck, 29 June from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. US-SyFy is running eps.

Here's the schedule:
                      08:00 AM - PILOT
                      10:00 AM - CLAUDIA
                      11:00 AM - DUPED
                      12:00 PM - REGRETS
                      01:00 PM - BREAKDOWN
                      02:00 PM - NEVERMORE
                      03:00 PM - MACPHERSON

Set those DVRs or call in sick.
                      sigpic

Comment

10 rep points says on July 6th thier will be an even longer marathon leading up to to the S2 premiere
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

It's possible but who knows. I would hope so. Since they're not showing all the eps the week before. I rather like Magnetism.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll be at work, but I'm sure they'll show McPherson again before the season premiere so I can handle that, I gotta see that cliff hanger ending again!
                            sigpic

Comment

“Eureka” and “Warehouse 13” Team Up For Crossover Episodes

CROSSOVER EVENT STARTS ON WAREHOUSE 13 TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, AND CONTINUES ON EUREKA FRIDAY, AUGUST 6

Warehouse 13’s Allison Scagliotti visits the town of Eureka. Neil Grayston of Eureka visits Warehouse 13

New York, NY – May 19, 2010 – Warehouse 13 and Eureka, Syfy’s top scripted series, are joining together for the first time ever for a pair of crossover episodes this summer, it was announced today by Mark Stern, Executive Vice President of Development, Syfy, and Co-Head Original Content, Universal Cable Productions.

In the episodes, which are currently filming, Douglas Fargo (Neil Grayston) of Eureka’s Global Dynamics is sent to Warehouse 13 to help update its aging computer system. This triggers a seemingly sentient computer virus that sends the Warehouse into lockdown and traps the team inside. The Warehouse 13 episode is entitled “13.1” and will air on Tuesday, August 3, at 9PM (ET/PT).

The Eureka episode entitled “Crossing Over,” will air on Friday, August 6, at 9PM (ET/PT). Warehouse 13’s Claudia Donovan (Allison Scagliotti) pays a visit to Eureka, hoping to see some amazing technological wonders. She gets more than she bargained for when seemingly random objects begin appearing around town. Working with Sheriff Carter (Colin Ferguson) and Fargo, Claudia has to help solve the mystery before the strange anomalies have deadly consequences…particularly for newcomer Dr. Grant (James Callis).

Rene Auberjonois (Boston Legal and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) will guest star in the Warehouse 13 episode as former Warehouse agent Hugo Miller.
                              http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/05/19...source=twitter

Comment

I wonder if they're going to touch on why Artie looks so much like that Carl guy Saul played on Eureka. LOL These eps could be fun.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X