Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews, Misc. tidbits (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the links, aretood2!! I hadn't seen a couple of them yet!
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      Thanks for the links, aretood2!! I hadn't seen a couple of them yet!
      I like the Artie one
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        I like the Artie one
        Me too!
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I'm just happy the show is airing again with new episodes. I'll worry about the future tomorrow.
          sigpic

Comment

Claudia in the sneak preview of tonight's episode gave me a "Dana Scully Vibe" with her look. Am I alone with this?
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

I find this little article about Warehouse 13 on Airlock Alpha and thought I would post link to it here: No Renewal For 'Warehouse 13'? Fans Will Riot.

I sure hope SYFY renews the show for another season after reading a little bit of that article

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I have very little respect of Airlock Alpha as a journalist so I would take that with a grain of salt. Last summer's ratings weren't great. I'll be interested to see what retention W13 gets because of Defiance if any of all
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

A friend was circulating a petition on Facebook concerning the potential cancellation. I told her I didn't think it would do any good.

Seaboe
                  If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

the season finale of season 4 leaked onto the internet.
                    Last edited by america126; 06 July 2013, 02:07 PM.

Comment

So i've been watching season 4 over the past week or so, and i've been really enjoying it, it's been a great season so far, be finished either tomorrow or Wednesday
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

This was, overall, a great season IMO. What a shame that we have so little left until it is all over.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

agreed, it was an truly awesome season. i have been watching the current season and have just finished the season finale...i have no words..it's awesome and amazing, i have no idea what i am going to do until the 'final' season begins next summer.

Comment

On the bright side, if you include the 7 extra episodes for season 4, it is sort of like having a 13 episode fifth season...

At the very least it all evens out.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sadly the actor who played the S1 villain McPherson, Roger Ress, died today of stomach cancer
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

I happened to see this on Allison Scagliotti's twitter. It's a kick starter about a Warehouse 13 board game:
                                https://twitter.com/Infn8Dreams/stat...34384811601920

Main Page for Warehouse 13 board game which contains a video where Eddie McClintock explains the game:
                                https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...the-board-game

A video of Eddie McClintock playing the game:

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Working...
                                X