Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews, Misc. tidbits (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exclusive Interview: WHAT'S THE SCOOP ON 'WAREHOUSE 13' - SEASON 2? EXECUTIVE PRODUCER JACK KENNY HAS THE ANSWERS

The inaugural season of WAREHOUSE 13 is over, ending with a shocker that not many people expected. Is Artie (Saul Rubinek) dead? Is Leena (Genelle Williams) really a traitor? Where’s Claudia (Allison Scagliotti)? Viewers are left with these questions and more.

iF Magazine had the chance to talk with Executive Producer Jack Kenny and tried to get a sense of where WAREHOUSE 13 is headed in Season 2 in Part Two of our exclusive interview.
    Interview

Jelgate Note:This interview contains many spoilers and hints at the S2 fate of Artie, Leena, and Claudia
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Exclusive Interview: WHAT'S THE SCOOP ON 'WAREHOUSE 13' - SEASON 2? EXECUTIVE PRODUCER JACK KENNY HAS THE ANSWERS

Interview

Jelgate Note:This interview contains many spoilers and hints at the S2 fate of Artie, Leena, and Claudia
      Very nice! Thanks for the link.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Wow, Season 2 looks like it is going to be very interesting. I cannot wait till next season.
        sigpic

Comment

Warehouse 13: Season 1 Review

The first season of Warehouse 13 performed well enough to have a second season ordered. That's a notable accomplishment and we should give them a golf clap for their success. But, though the show is doing well in terms of ratings, we only need to look at the current state of our pop music industry to know that popularity doesn't always match up with quality. While the first season of SyFy's current flagship series had a few shining moments, overall it was an average freshman performance. But the season ended on a high note, and hopefully we'll see much improvement when the series returns.

continues:
          http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/102/1029462p1.html

Comment

Eddie McClintock via his Twitter page (as well as DHughes on Twitter ,one of the writers) have announced that Warehouse 13 has been nominated for a People's Choice Award as the best new SciFi show.

Go VOTE!

I added it as my fav TV obsession as well.

You do NOT have to register to vote!
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Yay! Voted.

Comment

Don't forget, starting Friday in the US on SyFy reruns of Warehouse 13 start at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific. They're starting with Resonance.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                  Don't forget, starting Friday in the US on SyFy reruns of Warehouse 13 start at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific. They're starting with Resonance.
                  That is so awesome!! *sets up remainder*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

@nbcstore via Twitter: Warehouse 13 will be back on July 13th. Can't wait to delve into these new merch ideas.

*puts in ear plugs and runs out of the Warehouse before the squeeing starts*
                    sigpic

Comment

July seems so far away though. This wait is going to suck really bad.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

3 1/2 more months. Just think this wait will be worth it.
                        sigpic

Comment

I know it will be worth the wait. The wait still sucks though.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I think you need to recheck your math. Its 4 1/2 moths away. 5 if you count February
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              I know it will be worth the wait. The wait still sucks though.
                              I suppose for some folks it has. Me not so much because I've been entertaining myself with finding and watching movies with my fav person from the show.
                              sigpic

Comment

Good idea. I'm not that bothered by the wait because i'm currently watching two other shows. Sue Thomas F.B.Eye on weekdays at three pm and Star Wars the Clone Wars on Fridays.
                                sigpic
                                God Bless America

Comment

Working...
                                X