Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    "Not every movie is for you. Not every TV show is for you. Not every song is for you. Find the things you like, and like them. Go nuts liking them. A thing ISN’T for you? Cool. Go find something you like. That’s it. That’s as complicated as it should be." -- David Blue

Default Re: Warehouse 13 News and Articles

I didn't have time before work to come here and add links, thanks Digi! I'm so excited!

I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Running for my life from a hoard of zombies.

MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Mighty Avenger - Moderator Madwelshboy's Avatar
    Somewhere between the lab and labour ward

Syfy’s #1 Series, “Warehouse 13” Lands Lindsay Wagner and Tia Carrere as Season 2 Guest Stars

Warehouse 13, the most successful series in Syfy history, welcomes legendary ladies Lindsay Wagner (Bionic Woman) and Tia Carrere (Wayne’s World, Relic Hunter) as upcoming guest stars. They join a line up of previously announced guest stars including Jewel Staite, Sean Maher, Philip Winchester and Nolan Gerard Funk. The second season of Warehouse 13 returns this summer beginning Tuesday, July 6 on Syfy.

Lindsay Wagner will portray Dr. Vanessa Calder, the in-house Warehouse 13 doctor who is responsible for treating the investigative team as well as the super secret governing body known as The Regents.

Tia Carrere will appear as Agent Katie Logan (Carrere replaces the recently announced Gina Torres) who reignites a relationship with former flame Pete Lattimer (Eddie McClintock) when the two reunite on a new case.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/04/26...st-stars/49624

If you missed WH13 last summer but wanted to see it, you're in luck, 29 June from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. US-SyFy is running eps.

Here's the schedule:
    08:00 AM - PILOT
    10:00 AM - CLAUDIA
    11:00 AM - DUPED
    12:00 PM - REGRETS
    01:00 PM - BREAKDOWN
    02:00 PM - NEVERMORE
    03:00 PM - MACPHERSON

Set those DVRs or call in sick.

10 rep points says on July 6th thier will be an even longer marathon leading up to to the S2 premiere
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

It's possible but who knows. I would hope so. Since they're not showing all the eps the week before. I rather like Magnetism.

I'll be at work, but I'm sure they'll show McPherson again before the season premiere so I can handle that, I gotta see that cliff hanger ending again!
    <a href=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/spimman/media/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/spimman/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg target=_blank>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ps2497bbad.jpg</a></a>

“Eureka” and “Warehouse 13” Team Up For Crossover Episodes

CROSSOVER EVENT STARTS ON WAREHOUSE 13 TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, AND CONTINUES ON EUREKA FRIDAY, AUGUST 6

Warehouse 13’s Allison Scagliotti visits the town of Eureka. Neil Grayston of Eureka visits Warehouse 13

New York, NY – May 19, 2010 – Warehouse 13 and Eureka, Syfy’s top scripted series, are joining together for the first time ever for a pair of crossover episodes this summer, it was announced today by Mark Stern, Executive Vice President of Development, Syfy, and Co-Head Original Content, Universal Cable Productions.

In the episodes, which are currently filming, Douglas Fargo (Neil Grayston) of Eureka’s Global Dynamics is sent to Warehouse 13 to help update its aging computer system. This triggers a seemingly sentient computer virus that sends the Warehouse into lockdown and traps the team inside. The Warehouse 13 episode is entitled “13.1” and will air on Tuesday, August 3, at 9PM (ET/PT).

The Eureka episode entitled “Crossing Over,” will air on Friday, August 6, at 9PM (ET/PT). Warehouse 13’s Claudia Donovan (Allison Scagliotti) pays a visit to Eureka, hoping to see some amazing technological wonders. She gets more than she bargained for when seemingly random objects begin appearing around town. Working with Sheriff Carter (Colin Ferguson) and Fargo, Claudia has to help solve the mystery before the strange anomalies have deadly consequences…particularly for newcomer Dr. Grant (James Callis).

Rene Auberjonois (Boston Legal and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) will guest star in the Warehouse 13 episode as former Warehouse agent Hugo Miller.
    http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/05/19...source=twitter

I wonder if they're going to touch on why Artie looks so much like that Carl guy Saul played on Eureka. LOL These eps could be fun.

Definitely going to be fun, the cross over between these 2 shows is so natural...I'm so excited!
    <a href=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/spimman/media/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/spimman/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg target=_blank>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ps2497bbad.jpg</a></a>

AWESOME NEW S2 Preview Is it 6 July yet?

Ah, FYI: Carl Carson was a totally different character and got killed off and so does not look like nor did he act like Artie. No need to explain anything there if you saw the ep you would know they are two completely different characters, hell, like night and day. Saul Rubinek has a beard now and looks a lot heavier and older than he did on that one ep.

He so doesn't even resemble Carl anymore.

Running for my life from a hoard of zombies.

Hmmm, a crossover? Should be pretty interesting.

MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by DSG1 View Post
    Ah, FYI: Carl Carson was a totally different character and got killed off and so does not look like nor did he act like Artie. No need to explain anything there if you saw the ep you would know they are two completely different characters, hell, like night and day. Saul Rubinek has a beard now and looks a lot heavier and older than he did on that one ep.

He so doesn't even resemble Carl anymore.
    It would still be fun for them to give a nod to the fact that Saul had been on Eureka. Doesn't need to be blatant. It could be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by SunKrux View Post
    It would still be fun for them to give a nod to the fact that Saul had been on Eureka. Doesn't need to be blatant. It could be fun.
    I highly doubt it though. They'll have to mention Artie but not Carl. I'm not usually keen on crossovers, but I like the idea of Fargo popping up on Warehouse. I say a trade off, we keep Fargo on Warehouse 13 and Claudia on Eureka. LOL.
    Last edited by DSG1; May 23rd, 2010 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Syfy’s #1 Series, “Warehouse 13” Lands Lindsay Wagner and Tia Carrere as Season 2 Guest Stars

Warehouse 13, the most successful series in Syfy history, welcomes legendary ladies Lindsay Wagner (Bionic Woman) and Tia Carrere (Wayne’s World, Relic Hunter) as upcoming guest stars. They join a line up of previously announced guest stars including Jewel Staite, Sean Maher, Philip Winchester and Nolan Gerard Funk. The second season of Warehouse 13 returns this summer beginning Tuesday, July 6 on Syfy.

Lindsay Wagner will portray Dr. Vanessa Calder, the in-house Warehouse 13 doctor who is responsible for treating the investigative team as well as the super secret governing body known as The Regents.

Tia Carrere will appear as Agent Katie Logan (Carrere replaces the recently announced Gina Torres) who reignites a relationship with former flame Pete Lattimer (Eddie McClintock) when the two reunite on a new case.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/04/26...st-stars/49624
    This is too awesome for words!!! I'm even more excited for Eureka and Warehouse 13 now!!!!!
    "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
    -Brom in Eragon

Quote Originally Posted by the fifth man View Post
    Hmmm, a crossover? Should be pretty interesting.
    I so do like the thought of Fargo causing trouble for Artie. That could be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by DSG1 View Post
    I highly doubt it though. They'll have to mention Artie but not Carl. I'm not usually keen on crossovers, but I like the idea of Fargo popping up on Warehouse. I say a trade off, we keep Fargo on Warehouse 13 and Claudia on Eureka. LOL.
    We'll have to agree to disagree and move on.

Rhodehouse 13 - WWE Superstar Cody Rhodes lands a sweet guest role on a hit Syfy series.

Now that Smackdown is officially moving to Syfy next this fall we're going to be seeing more casting stories like this one. WWE Smackdown superstar Cody Rhodes is going to be doing a guest spot on the Syfy series Warehouse 13 in August.

Rhodes will be playing "Kurt Smoller" – the high school love interest of Myka Bering (Joanne Kelly). Smoller is "the former captain of Myka's high school football team. Charming and good-natured, Kurt shows up at the high school reunion looking better than ever and, in spite of complications brought on by exposure to an artifact, Myka finds herself romantically drawn to him."

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/109/1093023p1.html