Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Warehouse 13 News and Articles

I'm very intrigued. Can't wait to see the finale, and then the next season

The Beach of naked Sebeceans and margarita shooter

SYFY'S SUMMER SENSATION WAREHOUSE 13 GAINS MOMENTUM AS IT HEADS TOWARD NEXT WEEK'S SEASON FINALE
    New York, NY September 16, 2009 With just one week left in its record-breaking freshman season, Syfy's summer sensation Warehouse 13, against stiff broadcast competition, once again captured its 9PM (ET/PT) time period among Adults 25-54 versus all ad-supported cable networks on Tuesday, September 15. Warehouse 13 is the most-watched series ever on Syfy.

Gathering momentum toward the September 22 season finale, the smash hit jumped 29% among Adults 18-49 and 17% in Adults 25-54 versus last week's performance.

In the 9PM slot, the episode entitled "Nevermore" featuring Michael Hogan (Battlestar Galactica) as Myka's father, Warehouse 13 bested CW's Melrose Place by more than one million total viewers.

Overall, Warehouse 13 delivered a 2.2 Household rating and just under 3 million total viewers (2.93 million) along with 1.6 million Adults 25-54 and 1.3 million Adults 18-49.

Warehouse 13 follows two Secret Service agents who find themselves abruptly transferred to a massive, top-secret storage facility in windswept South Dakota which houses every strange artifact, mysterious relic, fantastical object and supernatural souvenir ever collected by the U.S. government. The Warehouse's caretaker Artie (Saul Rubinek) charges Pete (Eddie McClintock) and Myka (Joanne Kelly) with chasing down reports of supernatural and paranormal activity in search of new objects to cache at the Warehouse, as well as helping him to control the warehouse itself.

The series is produced for Syfy by Universal Cable Productions. It is executive produced by Jack Kenny (The Book of Daniel) who also serves as showrunner. David Simkins (Dresden Files) is executive producer; and Stephen Surjik (Monk, Burn Notice) is producer/director of the series
    http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.a...20090916syfy01
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

LOL, I don't think it is too hard to crush anything on the CW.
    <a href=http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11231&dateline=1312816860 target=_blank>http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php...ine=1312816860</a>

Vala Re: Warehouse 13 News and Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Briangate78 View Post
    LOL, I don't think it is too hard to crush anything on the CW.
    Especially since their show really isn't all that original. Hello, Melrose Place has been done before. Seriously.

I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Running for my life from a hoard of zombies.

I am really glad it is still doing so well though. Nice to know that good shows can still make it.

MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Mighty Avenger - Moderator Madwelshboy's Avatar
    Somewhere between the lab and labour ward

Default Re: Warehouse 13 Cast & Crew Interviews

Allison Scagliotti on Smallville's Wonder Twins!

IESB.net caught up with actress Allison Scagliotti to talk to her about her role as Twyla (one half of the Wonder Twins) on "Smallville". Check it out...

continues:
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=10261

6 things you should know about Warehouse 13's 'Mrs. Frederic'

CCH Pounder, who co-stars in Syfy's Warehouse 13, pulled back the veil of her mysterious character, Mrs. Frederic, a wee bit in honor of the show's first-season finale, airing tonight, with a few hints at what she believes the truth is ... and what she thinks it isn't.

continues:
    http://scifiwire.com/2009/09/6-thing...st-know-ab.php

'Warehouse 13' drops to 240,000 (UK)

Warehouse 13 managed 240k (1.1%) for Sci Fi last night, according to early viewing figures.

The 9pm show, which stars Eddie McClintock and Joanne Kelly, pulled in its lowest audience since the series started. Previously, the series opened to 296k (1.6%) on Wednesday, September 9, while last week's episode averaged 276k (1.3%).

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/a1787...to-240000.html

With broadcast competition at full strength, Syfy’s Warehouse 13 ends its freshman season on a low note
    The season one finale of Syfy freshman Warehouse 13 ended on a down note with 2.23 million viewers and a 0.7/2 (rating/share) with adults 18-49 (via TVBill). That’s down 24% from last week’s 2.93 million and down ~30% with adults 18-49.
    More at link

Moving on...

SUMMER SENSATION WAREHOUSE 13 FINISHES FIRST SEASON AS MOST SUCCESSFUL SERIES IN SYFY HISTORY!
    New York, NY – September 23, 2009 – Following last night’s season finale at 9PM (ET/PT), Warehouse 13 is now the all-time Syfy leader in total viewers (4.1 million), Adults 25-54 (2.1 million) and Household ratings (2.9), as measured by 7-Day DVR data, making it the most successful series in Syfy’s 17-year history.

Facing stiff competition from the first week of the fall broadcast season, the Tuesday, September 22, season finale delivered 2.2 million total viewers. Warehouse 13 was the #1 cable program in its 9PM (ET/PT) timeslot and was the #2 cable telecast overall among Adults 25-54.

For the entire season. Warehouse 13 toppled Battlestar Galactica’s mark set in its first year (2005) of Adults 25-54 (just over 2 million) and HH rating (2.4), while bettering the 3.0 million total viewers record established by Eureka in 2008-09.
    More at link

I know you want to say something Brian
    Jelgate is right

That's very impressive. There is no way to spin that one. 4 Million viewers average is HUGE for the SyFy network.

As per the finale, major network competition tends to always play a role in that. Eureka also has been effected.

It is why I was so impressed with SGA for their 5th season, increasing their live numbers from the previous season that also ran in the Fall. Which always leaves a question mark to why the show was not renewed, but then I saw the age demos. Not the best.

Hopefully, SGU won't be effected too much by Major network competition. Friday nights have also been tough. Eureka has been pulling in around a 1.5 HH rating for thier last several eps since moving to Friday. They were running closer to a 1.8 to 1.9 HH rating back in the first half while running on Tuesdays. Was moving Eureka to Friday's a result of this? Who knows.
    <a href=http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11231&dateline=1312816860 target=_blank>http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php...ine=1312816860</a>

Exclusive Interview: WHAT'S THE SCOOP ON 'WAREHOUSE 13' - SEASON 2? EXECUTIVE PRODUCER JACK KENNY HAS THE ANSWERS

The inaugural season of WAREHOUSE 13 is over, ending with a shocker that not many people expected. Is Artie (Saul Rubinek) dead? Is Leena (Genelle Williams) really a traitor? Where’s Claudia (Allison Scagliotti)? Viewers are left with these questions and more.

iF Magazine had the chance to talk with Executive Producer Jack Kenny and tried to get a sense of where WAREHOUSE 13 is headed in Season 2 in Part Two of our exclusive interview.
    Interview

Jelgate Note:This interview contains many spoilers and hints at the S2 fate of Artie, Leena, and Claudia
    Jelgate is right

Quote Originally Posted by jelgate View Post
    Exclusive Interview: WHAT'S THE SCOOP ON 'WAREHOUSE 13' - SEASON 2? EXECUTIVE PRODUCER JACK KENNY HAS THE ANSWERS

Interview

Jelgate Note:This interview contains many spoilers and hints at the S2 fate of Artie, Leena, and Claudia
    Very nice! Thanks for the link.

"...phu...ah..."

Wow, Season 2 looks like it is going to be very interesting. I cannot wait till next season.

Warehouse 13: Season 1 Review

The first season of Warehouse 13 performed well enough to have a second season ordered. That's a notable accomplishment and we should give them a golf clap for their success. But, though the show is doing well in terms of ratings, we only need to look at the current state of our pop music industry to know that popularity doesn't always match up with quality. While the first season of SyFy's current flagship series had a few shining moments, overall it was an average freshman performance. But the season ended on a high note, and hopefully we'll see much improvement when the series returns.

continues:
    http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/102/1029462p1.html

Vala Warehouse 13 nominated for a People's Choice Award

Eddie McClintock via his Twitter page (as well as DHughes on Twitter ,one of the writers) have announced that Warehouse 13 has been nominated for a People's Choice Award as the best new SciFi show.

Go VOTE!

I added it as my fav TV obsession as well.

You do NOT have to register to vote!

Default Re: Warehouse 13 nominated for a People's Choice Award

Yay! Voted.

Don't forget, starting Friday in the US on SyFy reruns of Warehouse 13 start at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific. They're starting with Resonance.

Quote Originally Posted by SunKrux View Post
    Don't forget, starting Friday in the US on SyFy reruns of Warehouse 13 start at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific. They're starting with Resonance.
    That is so awesome!! *sets up remainder*
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

@nbcstore via Twitter: Warehouse 13 will be back on July 13th. Can't wait to delve into these new merch ideas.

*puts in ear plugs and runs out of the Warehouse before the squeeing starts*

July seems so far away though. This wait is going to suck really bad.

"...phu...ah..."