Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 Season 2 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions (contains season 1 spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, he definitely had something in his pocket! It was obvious: if I didn't have something in my pocket, I would've prayed rather than stuck my hand in my pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
      I tend to agree here, although I still think the Phoenix is the only thing we saw that episode that would possibly save Artie.
      Why does it have to be something we've already seen? It could be an artifact that we'll be introduced to in S2. I'd much prefer that then the "almighty Phoenix" saved him. Too easy.

The Phoenix wouldn't save him from the fall, the force of the explosion, any debris sent by the explosion and so on...only fire, which really isn' how a bomb initially kills people. Although if Artie had something that would save him, it would imply he always carries it around just in case...I guess we'll find out! I'm getting really excited, cliff-hangers tend to do that!
      Exactly so that's why I say it wasn't the Phoenix since the explosion and fall would have hurt him more than the fire that and we do not know if Myka and/or Pete ever touched the Phoenix.

Spoiler:
      I've read from someone on the lj comm, warehouse13, that they were able to slow down the first preview vid at SyFy that shows Mrs. F's car blowing up and people exiting from the Warehouse. They claim that Artie is with Myka & Pete. I personally haven't seen it or been able to view the video in slow motion so there you go. I think it's possible but don't know for sure.

DSG1 - it's possible that Artie or Mrs. F took it from him before they put MacPherson in the cryo chamber thing and bronzed him. Thereby giving the possibility that Artie 'could' have used it. But I don't think he did. Your mileage may vary.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
        Well, he definitely had something in his pocket! It was obvious: if I didn't have something in my pocket, I would've prayed rather than stuck my hand in my pocket.
        It was definitely obvious to me as well.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post

All I meant was, it won't be something obvious like the Phoenix.

And, Artie did tell Leena he was hard to kill. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
            Why does it have to be something we've already seen? It could be an artifact that we'll be introduced to in S2. I'd much prefer that then the "almighty Phoenix" saved him. Too easy.

Exactly so that's why I say it wasn't the Phoenix since the explosion and fall would have hurt him more than the fire that and we do not know if Myka and/or Pete ever touched the Phoenix.

Spoiler:
            I've read from someone on the lj comm, warehouse13, that they were able to slow down the first preview vid at SyFy that shows Mrs. F's car blowing up and people exiting from the Warehouse. They claim that Artie is with Myka & Pete. I personally haven't seen it or been able to view the video in slow motion so there you go. I think it's possible but don't know for sure.

DSG1 - it's possible that Artie or Mrs. F took it from him before they put MacPherson in the cryo chamber thing and bronzed him. Thereby giving the possibility that Artie 'could' have used it. But I don't think he did. Your mileage may vary.

Could be possible, like Pete took the thimble off the MacPherson's bodyguard and then he took one off Leena's finger so, I'm thinking there are copies of artifacts. Well we're only guessing. There's too many artifacts. Artie can have anything on him. I so many many unanswered questions. I have a list a mile long!

Wonder why he didnt have his blackbag in his hand? He is never without it!

Comment

That would be something I would like to see more of in Season 2, I would like the see the Warehouse agents using more artifacts to help them on their assignments. It's not like their all so bad!
              sigpic

Comment

That would be something I would like to see more of in Season 2, I would like the see the Warehouse agents using more artifacts to help them on their assignments. It's not like their all so bad!
                Well, not all artifacts are necessarily bad--but if they're in the Warehouse, they must've been wreaking some sort of havoc.
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                  Well, not all artifacts are necessarily bad--but if they're in the Warehouse, they must've been wreaking some sort of havoc.
                  Or were just in the wrong hands.
                  If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                  Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                  If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                  Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I just want more artifacts & more Artie, not less.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                      I agree, a weapon or defensive gadget in the wrong hands could do a world of harm...but it could make catching people using said items for selfish gain or worst much easier and fun to watch!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                        M'yeah, and thus wreaking havoc. But I agree.

I agree, a weapon or defensive gadget in the wrong hands could do a world of harm...but it could make catching people using said items for selfish gain or worst much easier and fun to watch!
                        I originally read that world of ham... That's what we need! An artifact that converts objects/people/buildings into ham. It could be a terrible weapon!
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

M'yeah, and thus wreaking havoc. But I agree.

I originally read that world of ham... That's what we need! An artifact that converts objects/people/buildings into ham. It could be a terrible weapon!
                          To a starving man, it could be a lifesaver.
                          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Working...
                          X