Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ed Quinn / Nathan Stark (season 3 spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure. I wasn't looking at the tv, but I could have sworn that I heard Nathan in the commercial for the new season! Woot! Here's hoping!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Dreyth View Post
      I once heard someone refer to this sort of phenomenon as the "Albus Dumbledore Law", meaning that if the characters never saw the body, and never buried it, then the character isn't actually "dead".

Whether or not that means that he will ever return to the show as a permanent character is another thing entirely.
      Pshaw. Someone trying to give Potter credit for a longstanding trope of many genres? This will not stand!
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Dreyth View Post
        I once heard someone refer to this sort of phenomenon as the "Albus Dumbledore Law", meaning that if the characters never saw the body, and never buried it, then the character isn't actually "dead".

Whether or not that means that he will ever return to the show as a permanent character is another thing entirely.
        That's more well known as the "Marvel Comic Death" law...Essentially, no body, no death.
        sigpic

Comment

It used to work in soap operas. I don't watch soaps anymore so I don't know if it still holds true.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
          X