X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    There right at the end I almost thought
    Spoiler:
    that Jack was going to tell Tess about the year that never was and his trip back to 1947. He kept going on and on about telling her the truth and how she deserved the truth. It would have made more sense from a character point of view. Kind of a lets slow way down sort of thing but maybe stay together.
    I absolutely agree. That would have made much more sense. Otherwise they wouldn't have had to bring JRN back at all.

However, a review on serienjunkies.de (it's in German, though) stated something interesting: they raised the question whether

Spoiler:
    we really saw the end of this, wondering if this doesn't kind of go against the laws of this reality (as in Carter HAS to be together with her in this timeline) and ends with "We will learn about that!" And didn't someone say JRN had signed up for five eps, not three?
    I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Well I loved Tess while she was around. Shame the writers decided to suddenly invent problems between her and Carter for the sake of these first three episodes, instead of, you know, just breaking them up at the end of last season as it was set up (Much easier and less of a kick in my crotch, to be honest!). Can't afford to dwell though, and it nice to see some JRN on my televisual screen.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
        I absolutely agree. That would have made much more sense. Otherwise they wouldn't have had to bring JRN back at all.

However, a review on serienjunkies.de (it's in German, though) stated something interesting: they raised the question whether

Spoiler:
        we really saw the end of this, wondering if this doesn't kind of go against the laws of this reality (as in Carter HAS to be together with her in this timeline) and ends with "We will learn about that!" And didn't someone say JRN had signed up for five eps, not three?
        Spoilers Oh My! Lol(:
        Spoiler:
        :Is thoroughly annoyed:
        Buuuut I heard JRN is signed on for at least four episodes possibly five so there's a possibility that we haven't seen the end of Tess Just Yet.
        Not to mention she's said that if they want her back she'll gladly do more episodes
        sigpic
        sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

I certainly hope she will

And damn, I really have to go back to writing my fix it fic
          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
          I will never accept defeat.
          I will never quit.
          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
          ------
          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Working...
          X