Tess (season 3 part 2 spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tess (season 3 part 2 spoilers)

I think she's been a terrific addition to the series, and am really hoping she stays on. I also loathe shippers with every fiber of my being, but it's nice to see Carter getting involved with someone other than Allison. She's uh....pretty easy on the eyes too

Here's to hoping she stays on in season 4!
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

I think she's great too. I've been a fan of Jamie Ray since she was on SGA. And, while I'm a shipper to the core - hopeless romantic that I am - I like seeing Jack being happy and getting some romance.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I think Tess is great(: I'm definitely hoping she sticks around for a while. And I have to say I like the fact that Jack is interested in someone who isn't Allison for a change.
      sigpic
      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

I thought Cadman was the most attractive SGA character, so I'm happy to see her in Eureka
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

I really like her character as a whole. She is smart, witty, but has a softer side. I really do like that this seems to actually be happening with her and Jack and I hope it isn't another typical SyFy romance that has to always go wrong...how about surprising us for once and allowing a non over the top romance to work out!!!
          Last edited by Spimman; 02 September 2009, 12:02 PM. Reason: typo
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
            I really like her character as a whole. She is smart, witty, but has a softer side. I really do like that this seems to actually be happening with her and Jack and I hope it isn't another typical SyFy romance that has to always go wrong...how about surprising us for once and allowing a non over the top romance to work out!!!
            I agree. I wasn't sure about Tess at first, but I really like her now, and I like what's going on with her and Jack. I hope she sticks around - I guess it depends on what happens with Jamie Ray Newman's other show - Eastwick. Did you all read that the Eureka producers sent her a note (joking of course) saying something like - Congrats on your new show - hope it fails!
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

With Eastwick now cancelled, let's hope we get Tess back full time
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                With Eastwick now cancelled, let's hope we get Tess back full time
                It did get cancelled? Finally It gets dumber each week I stopped watching it 3 weeks ago.

*Crosses Fingers in Hope that Tess will be Back*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
                  It did get cancelled? Finally It gets dumber each week I stopped watching it 3 weeks ago.

*Crosses Fingers in Hope that Tess will be Back*
                  More or less....after consistently finishing last in its timeslot, ABC's opted not to order any more episodes (though they're going to let them finish airing what they've made already).

Comment

More or less....after consistently finishing last in its timeslot, ABC's opted not to order any more episodes (though they're going to let them finish airing what they've made already).
                    Ahh..Okay. Well it is on opposite CSI:NY so thats competition, but I'd pick Eastwick over The Jay Leno Show any day
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah....I'm pretty sure I'd pick anything over having to watch Jay Leno

Comment

I'm a big Jack/Allison ship, and I even like Tess, so, that should say something about this character.
                        sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Yeah....I'm pretty sure I'd pick anything over having to watch Jay Leno
                          Me two.
                          sigpic

Comment

Assuming they bring Tess back to Eureka, it'll be interesting to see how they bring her back to Eureka and how exactly her relationship with Carter is going to go. It rather sucks that we have to wait till July to watch the new episodes; well, at least we'll be getting 22 episodes.

Comment

I hope they do bring her back - I really do. I enjoyed what she brought to the mix.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X