The Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Queen

Just watched the scene when Todd kild the Hive Queen and Teyla took charge wow that was good very powerful i loved how she took control

Wonderful five-star performances by Christopher Heyerdahl (Todd, the Wraith) and Rachel Luttrell (Teyla) on this show. This story gives a little insight into the baddies of the Pegasus Galaxy by showing some of the inner workings of hive politics. Personally, I still want more but it was a good show.

Anyone else notice that Todd taught Teyla without giving any info she didn't know. Example, the line: "Never show weakness" I think she should have realized that already as Wraith will blow themselves up when captured instead of allowing Humans to capture them.
    WraithQueenH

"You are more like Wraith than you know."
    "I'm not sure I like the sound of that."
    "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard."
    - John Sheppard and Todd, "Common Ground"

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

I thought The Queen was the best episode of season five. Majority of them were good, but I think The Queen the top one.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddwraithhottie View Post
        I thought The Queen was the best episode of season five. Majority of them were good, but I think The Queen the top one.
        Completely agree with that. Teyla ruled as a queen, tod was great and we got too look at the side of wraith we yearn to see.

one bad thing... I HATED that one wraith, the bald one, Jean-luc. completely hated him.
        sigpic

Comment

Jean-Luc was doing what was right and I loved him for it. He did fail his queen and hive. I thought it was honorable that he tried to correct that. I didn't hate Jean-Luc.. in fact it's a shame he had to die as he's one of the only other commanders so far (besides Todd) that I thought had a good start. Would have been good to see further(or more) interaction between the two.

R.I.P. Jean-Luc, the Wraith.
          WraithQueenH

"You are more like Wraith than you know."
          "I'm not sure I like the sound of that."
          "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard."
          - John Sheppard and Todd, "Common Ground"

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

I loved loved loved loved this ep!!! Loved Teyla in it, loved Todd in it. Loved the action in it.

Anyone else notice that Todd taught Teyla without giving any info she didn't know. Example, the line: "Never show weakness" I think she should have realized that already as Wraith will blow themselves up when captured instead of allowing Humans to capture them.
            She picks things up so easily. It's as though she had only one day of lesson and still she knew what to do and how to act as if she was a queen all of her life.
            Loved the face she made when Todd came into the surgeryroom.
            Keller: "Don't worry, he's just here as a technical advisor." And that face like:"Don't worry?! There is a wraith meddling with this surgery and I shouldn't worry?!"

Oh and the line: "Or I'll have you removed...permenantly." And Todd: O.o
            On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

Working...
            X