Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid things I am not doing again.....EVER!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid things I am not doing again.....EVER!

I will get the ball rolling.

I decided to see what all the fuss was about from girls with waxing. So I thought how funny it would be if I waxed my chest....

WHAT THE F&%K IS WRONG WITH YOU GIRLS!!!!

My god I only got through about 5 strips of searing pain and tears before putting an end to the madness. Plus I found out what it was like to bite a pillow. Unbelievable. Never again. My chest feels like I have had the skin torn off like a banana peel.

But I guess its one of those things to tick off the life 'to do' list.
    Last edited by Phenom; 20 August 2009, 05:23 AM.
    sigpic

try a bloody epilator mate thats pain, short of using a strimmer there isnt a totally pain free de hairer apart from razors and then you can slash yourself to bits (aaah the joys of being a woman) ooh i forgot theres the creams , that mostly stink, and if you have hairs like twigs youve no chance of shifting em. is this maybe too much info

as for stupid things not to do again there are many

1. not stick my fingers in back of washing machine to fix it without first turning off the power.(painful)
    2. not open a car door when my nephew is leaning on it (very funny ) but stupid
    3. not trying to get past a bin lorry doing 50mph on my scooter that can only do 30mph really stupid.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
      try a bloody epilator mate thats pain, short of using a strimmer there isnt a totally pain free de hairer apart from razors and then you can slash yourself to bits (aaah the joys of being a woman) ooh i forgot theres the creams , that mostly stink, and if you have hairs like twigs youve no chance of shifting em. is this maybe too much info

as for stupid things not to do again there are many

1. not stick my fingers in back of washing machine to fix it without first turning off the power.(painful)
      2. not open a car door when my nephew is leaning on it (very funny ) but stupid
      3. not trying to get past a bin lorry doing 50mph on my scooter that can only do 30mph really stupid.
      No from now on I am going to revel in my hairyness. It still fricken hurts 3hrs later.

But I am NEVER going to have a crack at a girl for having hairy legs. In fact that would be a sign to me that she is a very smart woman. A woman who would not subject herself to life altering pain just so some stupid guy like me is happy that her legs aren't all prickly.
      sigpic

Comment

congrats you are one in a million guy
        (but furry legs still look yucky)

never leave your clothes on line all night in a frost stiff as a board next day (although it does make them easier to bring in just tuck em under your arm) although thats more daft and lazy than stupid ( you allow daft as well ?)
        sigpic

Comment

Ordering craft supplies/other things from any other website but Amazon. Blasted shipping rates are killing me!!!
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            No from now on I am going to revel in my hairyness. It still fricken hurts 3hrs later.
            Leave the hair. Hairy men are sexy! Trust me.

Hmmm, my stupid things...

1. Putting a changing table under a light switch.
            2. Letting doctors try to induce me to labor.
            3. Trying to reason with idiot nurses who refuse to acknowledge my pre-existing conditions. (Not all nurses are idiots btw.)
            4. Allowing hospital food service staff into my room.

I have more, but I need to cool off a bit first.
            sigpic

Comment

Getting involved with "Teen Fandoms". Too much drama involved with EXTREME-SUPER-FANS!!!
              Spoiler:
              coughtwlightcough

Comment

shrinking the text size on my computer to size of a crumb and not being able to find program to put it right even with a magnifying glass (i had to do a system restart)
                sigpic

Comment

shrinking the text size on my computer to size of a crumb and not being able to find program to put it right even with a magnifying glass (i had to do a system restart)
                  How did you accomplish that??

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    I will get the ball rolling.

I decided to see what all the fuss was about from girls with waxing. So I thought how funny it would be if I waxed my chest....

WHAT THE F&%K IS WRONG WITH YOU GIRLS!!!!

My god I only got through about 5 strips of searing pain and tears before putting an end to the madness. Plus I found out what it was like to bite a pillow. Unbelievable. Never again. My chest feels like I have had the skin torn off like a banana peel.

But I guess its one of those things to tick off the life 'to do' list.
                    Dude and they do it to their bikini line!
                    I have to say I like the silky smooth legs, but shaving or nair shouldn't be so painful. My room mate next year is a b-boy so he nair and shaves all his hair except his head off.

The stupid thing that I am never going to do again was, skateboarding on an unstable skateboard down a hill and getting launched off a speed bump. After stumbling to my dorm room dripping with blood I find there was no anti-bacterial soap in the bathroom neither was their in my dorm room, all i had was germ-x hand sanitizer and band aids. Seeing "Anti-bacterial" on the germ-x I put a glob on a cut the size of peach. I caught myself about half way to hitting the ground after I passed out for about a second.
                    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                      How did you accomplish that??
                      first ever computer had it a week pressing buttons found a thingy to shrink or enlarge text pressed it voila shrunk total panic all the instructions are stored on comptuter EXCEPT for system restart phew why cant you do it? why would anybody set up a program to allow you to do that who would want crumb sized text??
                      sigpic

Comment

first ever computer had it a week pressing buttons found a thingy to shrink or enlarge text pressed it voila shrunk total panic all the instructions are stored on comptuter EXCEPT for system restart phew why cant you do it? why would anybody set up a program to allow you to do that who would want crumb sized text??
                        No clue.

Comment

Hmm...my number one stupid thing that I'll never do again is go to school with a hangover

number two would be jumping off cliffs when drunk

and number three...stop going on the internet when drunk <---still have problems with that
                          WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN WW2!

Spoiler:
                          Germany Chiefed Poland.
                          England broke their NAP with Germany because Poland was their ally.
                          England and its allies defend from German attacks, but suffer heavy losses as Germany has level 10 rams.
                          France got Chiefed.
                          Japan decided to scout America.
                          America got pissed off, and sent a couple waves with 10k Imperians at them, with 1k catapults for sh!ts & giggles.
                          America cut Japan to 90 pop.
                          Germany sends a Chieftain Train at the USSR, gets loyalty down to 1.
                          USSR builds up troops with their lvl 20 resources and lvl 20 barracks before the Chieftains can hit again. Walls go back up to level 20. German Chiefs were all destroyed.
                          Germany just keeps sending troops although it's clear they cannot take USSR.
                          Eventually troops run out since USSR can produce them faster.
                          USSR, Britain and the USA simultaneously hit Germany with their own Chieftains, and Chiefs.
                          Hitler deleted his account...
                          USSR, change their name to Russia...

Comment

Today I found out that I will never again argue with my boss if our air conditioner has any use to us or not.
                            It has not because the rooms too big and the device is not powerful enough.

He is sitting in another smaller room whole day surfing through the internet.
                            So what would you think about Alar?
                            I'm not sure he is concealing something.
                            What do you think it is?
                            I do not know. He's concealing it!

Comment

I will not sew/craft when on the computer.

Comment

Working...
                              X