Iron Fist (Marvel) - Movie/Netflix Show News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First teaser!

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Not really much there to go on.

Comment

Thor has outright said in the MCU that what your average human perceives as magic is simply science that we don't understand yet.

Comment

March 17 2017 premiere announced!

https://twitter.com/MarvelIronFist/s...15079990833153
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Looks interesting. I'm coming into this one completely dry--I don't know anything about this character or his stories.

Comment

First full trailer, looks good!

Comment

It looks good, I'm really looking forward to this show.
                  sigpic

Comment

It does look good. BUT as i ain't paying for netflix i will have to wait till the first full season is done and hits DVD..

Comment

The review embargo has been lifted and...ooh boy...

Iron Fist review round-up: Netflix’s new Marvel series getting thumped by critics

Comment

The Netflix bubble was bound to hit a bump at some point, Ill still check it out though.

Comment

I honestly don't' trust reviewers. Their have been some great hits they hated and vice versa
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Not only that but a significant number of them are STILL *****ing about the non-issue of a white actor portraying a white character.

I don't trust those reviews in the slightest if they are still hung up on it.
                            sigpic

Comment

I've heard that there has been mostly bad reviews for this show. However, I want to form an opinion of my own. I will watch it, and I hope that I disagree with what critics are saying.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm still looking forward to watching this despite the negative reviews, I'll make up my own mind on whether I think it's good or not.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X