• Show
Clear All

I will have to wait on the DVD.

Comment

Do Netflix shows come out on DVD?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        Do Netflix shows come out on DVD?
        So far only Daredevil Season 1 has been released in America. Season 2 is coming next month though.

Jessica Jones has been released overseas though.
        sigpic

Comment

Looks like more have been released in the U.S.

Jessica Jones Season One at Best Buy

Honestly I just can't see myself sitting through any of these shows a second time. I have enjoyed them, but Daredevil Season One seems to have been the only real winner, but maybe that is just because it was the first. I've been buying everything Marvel including Agent Carter and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. so I am torn, but on the flip side all of these shows are just WAY too slow developing and half the time I just want them to get somewhere. That doesn't mean I don't think they are good, I do think they are pretty decent. I just don't see the re-watch value. I am TRYING to watch Iron Fist and it just drags for me. I like it, but I just want it to move faster or something. All of these shows do have good qualities, but they just don't scream "OWN ME" to me. LOL Especially knowing they will likely be on Netflix for eternity.

Ranking:
          Daredevil Season One
          Luke Cage Season One
          Daredevil Season Two
          (So Far) Iron Fist Season One
          Jessica Jones Season One (But I LOVED Tennant in it. It might have helped to have more of him and less of Jessica. )

Comment

Season 2 trailer and release date!
            Last edited by Teddybrown; 16 August 2018, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Hopefully it doesn't suck!
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Just finished Season 2.

I quite enjoyed it! There's still room for improvement, but this is the quality I was expecting from the first season. I'm also very confused about the ending....
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  Just finished Season 2.

I quite enjoyed it! There's still room for improvement, but this is the quality I was expecting from the first season. I'm also very confused about the ending....
                  Join the club! Did I miss an announcement saying it was going to only be 10 episodes?

I was sitting through episode 10 thinking this is all going too well with 3 episodes left, then that ending was a shocker.

Definate improvement on season 1, fights were definately better choreographed. The shorter season also meant no plot wandering.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                    Did I miss an announcement saying it was going to only be 10 episodes?

I was sitting through episode 10 thinking this is all going too well with 3 episodes left, then that ending was a shocker.

Definate improvement on season 1, fights were definately better choreographed. The shorter season also meant no plot wandering.
                    If you did, I must have too! I found out around episode 7.

Comment

I knew it was only 10 episodes. Ive watched 6 so far. I haven't liked a Marvel Netflix show so much since Daredevil S1. They greatly improved since S1. I hope Iron Fist gets a S3
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

The ending will definitely make you want a season 3!

I really want to find out more about
                        Spoiler:
                        Mary

Comment

Cancelled.

Comment

Hopefully he lives on in the other shows, that ending deserves an explanation!

Comment

Working...
                            X