Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They could still be negotiationg with MGM, however its likely that either SCI-FI or C4/E4 have it. Shame really...

Comment

meh!

C4 only get it because of their relationship with Sky One (ie Sky would never negotiate the secondary (terrestrial) broadcast rights with BBC, as they are rival networks) - afaik, i think thats how it works. Sky One are really the only contender - they probably just havent finalised the contract yet. Also to bear in mind - Jake 2.0 just got axed, so they probably have a bit of money to invest, on top of the overwhelming buying power they already have. Whatever the case, I doubt that C4, BBC or SCIFI UK will get Atlantis, even if they had the cash, I doubt any network (incl Sky) would want half a franchise...

Comment

It'll be ironic if Sky One gets Atlantis because it has more cash, when that cash comes from the adverts we're complaining about...
        *continues hoping that Sky One gets it*
        (Side Note: Hello everyone, my first post here )

Comment

I hoping Sky get Atlantis, Channel 4 are slow when it comes to Sci-fi programmes.

Originally posted by thor39
          We have a variation of channel 4 instead called S4C and they are 2 weeks behind channel 4 so they are kinda lucky, the episodes are on at stupid times like 12 noon .

Does anyone know when they are airing season 7?
          S4C is a pain when it comes to showing C4 programmes, why dont you get Freeview, you can then watch Channel 4.?
          WALES: The Six Nations Grand Slam Champions 2005 (Rugby Union)

Comment

Originally posted by TST
            Hello everyone, my first post here
            *sings* Welcome to my world, won't you come on in?

Hello!

Back on topic - S4C is terrible at showing Sci-Fi, but at least it doesn't get suspended for 12 weeks whilst the international paint-drying championships are on (slight poke at BBC2 here)

Comment

I hate being behind USA they have everything, gits. we get all the rubbish like coronation street, LOL.

Also is it legal to share tv programs if I put them on an FTP/http server for all you guys that havent seen season 7, as i have most of them on DIVX.

I did have all of them but my Brother deleted them cus the hard drive was full, arrrrrrrrggggggghhhh. I'm currently downloading them all again, git makes me want to reach for one of those really cool jaffa cannons.

Comment

Why wouldn't Sky buy the rights for Atlantis? Heck, they even got Infinity (IIRC)!
                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

It's illegal to download any copyrighted material unless you've paid for the rights to view it (TV licence, sky subscription or watching it on ad-supported channels counts as "paid rights"). You can, however, place this material on your FTP and as long as there's a copyright disclaimer you'll be fine (i.e: Do not download and watch if you've not got permission from the copyright holder)

Comment

Working...
                  X