No announcement yet.

Favorite Simon Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place:- Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist." (50)
    2nd Place:- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (50)
    3rd Place:- Simon: (to Kaylee) "You are pretty... pretty [...] Even when you are covered in engine grease, you're -- No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease." (50)
    4th Place - Simon: "Come on out, River, the nice man wants to kidnap you..." (50)
    5th Place - Simon: (about Jayne) "The box-dropping, man-ape-gone-wrong-thing!" (50)
    6th Place - Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attached a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (50)
    7th Place - Simon: (to Jayne) "Could you not do that while we're... ever?" (50)
    8th Place - Simon: "Yes... Yes... I am looking to buy some mud." (50)
    9th Place - Simon: "So finally... a decent wound on this ship, and I miss out. I'm sorry." (50)
    10th Place - Simon: "Well, my sister's a ship. We had a complicated childhood." (50)
    11th Place - Simon: "This must be what going mad feels like." (50)
    12th Place - Simon: "This is a morality tale about the evils of sake." (50)
    13th Place - Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (50)
    14th Place - Simon: "River was more than gifted. She was a gift. Everything she did, music, math, theoretical physics - even dance - there was nothing that didn't come as naturally to her as breathing does to us." (50)
    15th Place - Simon: "I thought the hospital was home. I was really making a difference there... and embarrassingly large stacks of money." (50)
    16th Place - Simon: "Oh yes, he's a real beast. It's a wonder you survived." (50)
    17th Place - Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." (50)

- Simon: "Eta Kooram Nah Smech!" (3)
    - Simon: "In all that time on the ship... I've always regretted... not being with you." (15)
    - (To Jayne) "What about cortical electrodes?" (1)
    sigpic
    Sig by (x)

Comment

1st Place:- Book: "Yes, I'd forgotten you're moonlighting as a criminal mastermind now. Got your next heist planned?" Simon: "No. But I'm thinking about growing a big black mustache. I'm a traditionalist." (50)
      2nd Place:- Mal: "Gotta say, doctor, your talent for alienating folk is near miraculous." Simon: "Yes, I'm very proud." (50)
      3rd Place:- Simon: (to Kaylee) "You are pretty... pretty [...] Even when you are covered in engine grease, you're -- No, especially. Especially when you're covered in engine grease." (50)
      4th Place - Simon: "Come on out, River, the nice man wants to kidnap you..." (50)
      5th Place - Simon: (about Jayne) "The box-dropping, man-ape-gone-wrong-thing!" (50)
      6th Place - Simon: "You know, I've saved lives. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. I - I re-attached a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town." (50)
      9th Place - Simon: "So finally... a decent wound on this ship, and I miss out. I'm sorry." (50)
      10th Place - Simon: "Well, my sister's a ship. We had a complicated childhood." (50)
      13th Place - Simon: "Well, it's a clean cut. With the right equipment, I should be able to reattach it. That's assuming there's a head." (50)
      14th Place - Simon: "River was more than gifted. She was a gift. Everything she did, music, math, theoretical physics - even dance - there was nothing that didn't come as naturally to her as breathing does to us." (50)
      15th Place - Simon: "I thought the hospital was home. I was really making a difference there... and embarrassingly large stacks of money." (50)
      16th Place - Simon: "Oh yes, he's a real beast. It's a wonder you survived." (50)
      17th Place - Simon: "Just the thought that mylar and glass is the only thing separating you from nothing." (50)

- Simon: "In all that time on the ship... I've always regretted... not being with you." (16)

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

- Simon: "In all that time on the ship... I've always regretted... not being with you." (17)
        sigpic
        Sig by (x)

Comment

- Simon: "In all that time on the ship... I've always regretted... not being with you." (18)

Comment

- Simon: "In all that time on the ship... I've always regretted... not being with you." (19)
            sigpic
            Sig by (x)

Comment

- Simon: "In all that time on the ship... I've always regretted... not being with you." (20)

Comment

- Simon: "In all that time on the ship... I've always regretted... not being with you." (21)
                sigpic
                Sig by (x)

Comment

- Simon: "In all that time on the ship... I've always regretted... not being with you." (22)

Comment

Working...
                  X